You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - Sun 4th Feb 2024 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, Rushies tash said:

Ours was jammy as well and we were second best. I just hate seeing the smug cunts giving it the beans given the fortunate way their goals came about.

This. Bad knob head manager, team and supporters 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Until City play their games in hand.

Second, denying the defeat at Spurs is fucking ridiculous, its in the record books.

I'll have 2 of whatever you're on, we'll be lucky to be within that many of city.

I for one, will keep my positivity. Arsenal have lost four, City three. Nothing is nailed on

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dave D said:

Nope- apologies, had no idea 

No worries mate, if he'd been available and dropped it would have been ridiculous.

1 minute ago, TheSire said:

I KNEW that would be you. 

Well it's true. The league counts the defeat at Spurs. You know the same league that we're happy with for docking the shite 10 points.

5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

The performance is so much more worrying than the result, for me.

We had what was essentially a b team out there with a makeshift right side in the 2nd hardest game of the season. I don't think we have to take much from the performance. 

• Upvote 3

Bad day that.

Complete fuck up by Van Dijk was decisive, but not the only reason we lost. Not good enough as a team, and a few poor individual performance. 

Also of course Taylor was there to strike when he had the chance to kill the game off. The refs play a big role when it comes to who end up with the title, I’ve accepted that months ago.

Time for the biggest muppets among our supporters to crawl out of the woodwork then, spouting shite in all directions over the next few days. Good for them I guess.

I say take this on the chin. Go home, regroup, and come back even stronger. Come on you mighty Reds!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I'm pissed off now, so probably not fair on the players, but....

Allison is often been hailed on here as world class. Is he fuck. His basics are not good and because of that, he messes up quite regularly. 

Van Dijk is arrogant, which is fine if he could be arsed to do some of the dirty work. Too often he just strolls beside attackers. It is also more clear as he is now considerably slower. 

Trent isn't even trying to defend any more, so put him in midfield or on the bench. 

MacAllister has his moments, but as a def mid against a top team - never in a million years. Sloppy under pressure and gets run over physically. 

And Nunez... Yeah, he is cool. But he is not a top class striker. About as cool as a new brewed cup of tea. 

This can be the night we lost the league. 

And btw... Taylor fucked us again. 

• Downvote 4

We’ve lost to a good side today. So, we didn’t really have to do our best to help them over the line. 

Not the best of days for our usually super consistent players to have an off day. But, it was a collective shitting of the bed and we deserved fuck all. Injuries didn’t help us. And having to play a clearly not fit TAA. 

It would’ve been great to go 8 ahead of Arsenal. And to keep a cushion between us and City. But, we’ve got most of our difficult aways done with and it’s only the start of February. 

Nothing's changed for me. Let’s see where we are in March. Fuck Sky hyping it up and giving it all the this is the start of the run-in shite. It’s not. You’re in a title race if you’re top or near top in mid March. Not now. 

The disappointing thing is to go from one of our best performances of the season against Chelsea only to put in a stinker in the next fixture. 

The reaction will be important. This is done now. Forget about it. And make amends for it by winning the next few games. 

Plenty of time for a few twists still. 

• Upvote 3

How can you watch odngaard and allow him to bask? This fucking team should have been all over these today, but no.

Lets turn up with a fucking casual attitude and set the tone.

Lets pick a weird fucking starting 11 and put trent into that fucking weird position against one of the most dangerous attackers in the league.

Lets fucking play clowns at the back. Thats the problem with all this passing out from the back shite, they try it IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. And its fucking cost us.

No one on the front front, no one playing and taking risks. Just fucking cowardly against lets face it, an Arsenal that tends to shit themselves against us.

Im fucking livid today, maybe its all the emotion of the last couple of weeks but I feel like lamping every fucking one of them.