You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Dog House

Bjornebye

Anyone been in it lately? I'm right in it. Went out with her family last night to the woodlands in hunts cross to see a Tina turner tribute act. Some soft cunt (not me) got the shots in and I was away pissing the whole place off. Don't remember getting home but she's stormed round the house and fucked off with the dog. Trying to piece bits together but nope. No idea. 

Didn't help that we were an early kick off so I'd already had a few cans before we went out. I'm getting too old for this shit. I'm putting Whitesnake on fuck it. 

• Haha 1

Hate it, especially when you've had enough not to be able to remember exactly what you've done. Asking never really helps either as it devolves into an argument- your own perspective is usually wildly skewed because of the booze, so stuff you thought was funny wasn't for her/ them. The obvious fix is not to get too hammered, but fuck that, life's too short.

Haven’t been in it since last Xmas when it took me about three hours to walk/crawl home from the pub in the snow. Even people on here know that getting Jägers in when I’m already pissed won’t end well. Ice everywhere. Spent more time on my arse in the bushes than I did on my feet. Four day hangover job. 

This year I’ve been nowhere near the dog house. She even picks me up from the pub now. Get your woman under control. 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Haven’t been in it since last Xmas when it took me about three hours to walk/crawl home from the pub in the snow. Even people on here know that getting Jägers in when I’m already pissed won’t end well. Ice everywhere. Spent more time on my arse in the bushes than I did on my feet. Four day hangover job. 

This year I’ve been nowhere near the dog house. She even picks me up from the pub now. Get your woman under control. 

I'd pay to watch that. Would be fucking hilarious.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone been in it lately? I'm right in it. Went out with her family last night to the woodlands in hunts cross to see a Tina turner tribute act. Some soft cunt (not me) got the shots in and I was away pissing the whole place off. Don't remember getting home but she's stormed round the house and fucked off with the dog. Trying to piece bits together but nope. No idea. 

Didn't help that we were an early kick off so I'd already had a few cans before we went out. I'm getting too old for this shit. I'm putting Whitesnake on fuck it. 

You had any more info yet?

I hate when I’ve done something, know I have, but don’t know what it is. Plus, I build up into a frenzy, so end up arguing and being defensive by the time it comes out.

Let us know when you do though mate. I’ve had to change bibs 3 times in the last hour from all the dribbling I’ve done. The excitement from the anticipation of hearing how badly you rolled the metaphorical motor is really getting to me

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Curly said:

You had any more info yet?

I hate when I’ve done something, know I have, but don’t know what it is. Plus, I build up into a frenzy, so end up arguing and being defensive by the time it comes out.

Let us know when you do though mate. I’ve had to change bibs 3 times in the last hour from all the dribbling I’ve done. The excitement from the anticipation of hearing how badly you rolled the metaphorical motor is really getting to me

Just now, Lee909 said:

@Bjornebye is going to wish he was actually in a dog house tonight after this evenings outcome

Double dosed my citalopram and sat here trying not to laugh. Gonna kip at me dad's tonight I think. 

• Upvote 1