You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It’s pretty hilarious how there’s never a 12.30pm  Saturday game if Liverpool aren’t available. Then you look at next Saturday. I mean even the likes of Putin or Burlesconi made a token effort to disguise their corruption. Robert Mugabe went to all the effort of those pretend elections but TNT sport can’t be arsed faking it.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

How does it compare to Palace last week?

Palace were missing what id say is two key players In Guehi and Docoure and I guess Joel Ward, Wolves are missing Dawson, Neto, Cunha, Semedo, ait nouri and lemina(plus Bellegarde but dont think he's really featured for them).

1 hour ago, George Costanza said:

Another Arsenal opponent with an injury crisis.  Would be interesting to see how mnay full strength opposition teams they have faced over the last two seasons - I don't think it'll be many.

Given who the mancs were missing against us, I don’t think we can complain. 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Martinez acted a complete prick around that World Cup shootout. I read he was a prick again the other night…

… but that picture will never be anything less than hilarious. 

It is a fitting historical memory for that tournament.

Friday editorial meeting...

Sky: Come on, Merse, you've got to up the 'stupid' or we'll get Micah Richards in to replace you!

Today

Merson: "Fdhs lfigh hrje rotifj oofnthr odjh anpm (giggle giggle) I can't pronounce any of these names, Jeff'

Presenter: Err, Jeff left last season, Merse.

27 minutes ago, Elite said:

Richards is pretty much on every fucking channel. Sky, BBC and the foreign ones as well.

I don't understand why he's so popular.

Is it his good looks and stylish barnet that resembles an upturned watering can perched on his head.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Elite said:

Richards is pretty much on every fucking channel. Sky, BBC and the foreign ones as well.

I don't understand why he's so popular.

Pretty blindly pro City as well. Looking forward to see his reaction if they're convicted of their 115 outstanding offences.

3 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Jackson one-on-one with the keeper and he effectively runs it into the corner.

Nunez would have just scooped that over the keeper…… and the bar…… and the arch. 

Was that City fan emulating what he thought was a football chant, or saying a Tibetan prayer?

All performative because he knew there was a camera on him, which he kept looking at.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Was that City fan emulating what he thought was a football chant, or saying a Tibetan prayer?

All performative because he knew there was a camera on him, which he kept looking at.

This bozo? If I was told it was his first ever football game, I’d believe you…

IMG_1314.png

• Upvote 1