You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) Premier League 16/10/22 - 16:30

Bjornebye

No manager who has achieved anything like Guardiola has would have behaved quite as pettily as he does. 'What is this thing called "losing"? I don't like it. It feels unfair!' He's like Elton John having a tantrum because the sun is in the wrong part of the sky. He's astonishingly graceless and childish. It's sad but not surprising it isn't discussed more by the pundits.

• Upvote 2

Citeh really are entitled fucking twats I understand that teams don't like losing to their biggest challengers but dear god they proper spit their dummy out when things don't go the way they planned. 

Anthony Manc Taylor needs investigating for a shockingly biased performance. 

And fuck you Tyler for your usual shite biased fucking commentary as well 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Citeh really are entitled fucking twats I understand that teams don't like losing to their biggest challengers but dear god they proper spit their dummy out when things don't go the way they planned. 

Anthony Manc Taylor needs investigating for a shockingly biased performance. 

And fuck you Tyler for your usual shite biased fucking commentary as well 

Yep and Silva's interview was embarassing. Cunts 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Wasn't it one bad cunt him wasn't he the one who didn't clap when we trotted out at there gaff after we won the title ?

Yeah. Litte rat. i don't mind him not clapping, or being a good player it's the fact he's another bruno fernades. An entitled little spoilt cheat. 

I'll say once again, City hate playing us more than any other side. I never fear going into a game against them under Klopp. That's 3 straight defeats they've suffered against us now. They have won only 2 games in the last 10 against us.

And of the 2 games they beat us in, 1 was at an empty Anfield. The other was when we went to Etihad right after winning the league, still in party mode. Klopp is in Pep's head which leads to weird decision making from the bald weirdo in many of our games.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Wasn't it one bad cunt him wasn't he the one who didn't clap when we trotted out at there gaff after we won the title ?

Tells you all you need to know about the character of a man when you have MO SALAH, the most positively-minded, genuinely nicest man in football going after you.

A rat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, luxury_scruff said:

My wife died of cancer. 

Once you've watched somebody die of cancer, you'd never wish it on anybody.

You fucking beaut.

Sorry for your loss, but why not?  I've been affected by cancer too. 

You seriously wouldn't wish cancer on Boris Johnson, Priti Patel or David Cameron, etc? 

A bit knee jerk regarding Taylor, but hey, we can't all be great.

You're a better man than I am!

I often day dream about a scenario where BBC panorama or some other investigative journalists have been working hard to uncover the amount of corruption at play in premier league football, from financial doping to bent referees. The revelations result in all of city’s titles being retroactively stripped and given to the otherwise worthy winners, and the opportunity for all football fans to line up in Manchester to kick Anthony Taylor and Pep Guardioka in the bollocks. We can only dream. 

• Upvote 1