You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) Premier League 16/10/22 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Just now, gkmacca said:

Richards moaning that 'sometimes you have to give credit to the other team'. It's not fecking Fan Zone, yoiu daft twat, you're supposed to be an impartial pundit!

Richards probably doesn’t know how to spell impartial, let alone understand it’s meaning. 

Another absolutely disgusting performance from Anthony Taylor of Manchester. Bent, corrupt  cheating bastard.

Tyler can fuck off too, bemoaning the Haaland foul on Fabinho with something like, these are given when you slow down the replay, pure bollocks, I called that as soon as it happened before it even got near the goal.

I hope they both fall into a grain silo.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HBenn said:

Not seen the replay. Looked like a foul on Allisson as well???

Could have been ruled out for both to be honest. Guardiola whinging about consistency in Taylor letting the game flow ignores the fact that it was a clear foul. Fabinho had his shirt pulled, sending him to the floor, with both Haaland and the City player picking up the loose ball having a direct influence on the goal. Clear as day.

haaland-fabinho.png?strip=all&w=544&qual

• Upvote 1

Just now, manwiththestick said:

Another absolutely disgusting performance from Anthony Taylor of Manchester. Bent, corrupt  cheating bastard.

Tyler can fuck off too, bemoaning the Haaland foul on Fabinho with something like, these are given when you slow down the replay, pure bollocks, I called that as soon as it happened before it even got near the goal.

Never listen to Tyler these days. Bad for my blood pressure 

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Say what you want about Taylor but he's a bald man cunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, diamondjoe said:

What were city doing with KDB? Strange having him stuck out wide. Did next to nothing the whole game. 

Taking in the atmosphere and wishing he could experience on a more regular basis?

9 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Could have been ruled out for both to be honest. Guardiola whinging about consistency in Taylor letting the game flow ignores the fact that it was a clear foul. Fabinho had his shirt pulled, sending him to the floor, with both Haaland and the City player picking up the loose ball having a direct influence on the goal. Clear as day.

haaland-fabinho.png?strip=all&w=544&qual

Cheers. Good to see Guardiola showing his weakness again today. He gets super rattled in this atmosphere. 

We earned that one. City had the lion's share of possession, and more than a few decent chances of their own, but we looked dangerous on the break and wasted quite a few openings.

When I saw the replay of the build-up to Foden's (eventually disallowed) goal, I said they HAD to look at what happened to Fab as he appeared to have been grappled to the floor. I knew that if they were only looking at the challenge on Ali, they would let that go. Good job they actually made the right call then, despite Guardiola losing his shit. Some of the things his side have got away with in the last few years, he should shut his yap.

Mo had been very unlucky that Ederson got the faintest of touches to palm the ball wide when Mo was put clean through, but he wasn't going to pass up a second invitation. And what a goal it was too! Quick thinking from Ali, and the most sublime bit of strength and control to escape from Cancelo and race through to score. That was the Mo of twelve months ago.

I don't blame Jürgen for losing his shit at the blind bastard linesman who ignored a blatant foul on Mo by Bernardo Silva right in front of him. Jürgen was shown the red but he was fully justified in his rage at that non-call. What is it about officials missing the obvious down in that corner? Remember that fat fuck who ignored Bosingwa raking his studs down Yossi's back? I think Riley was the ref that day, so we had fuckwit central on show that day anyway.

Back to the match, and I would say that reminded me more of those games of 10-odd years ago when we would beat the Red Mancs with a display of blood and thunder rather than any real finesse. We were less composed on the ball but at the same time, we tried to make something happen whenever we had it.

We could have really put the game to bed had Darwin shown more composure on the 2 or 3 occasions he got in behind. That fuck up when we had a 3-on-1 was borderline criminal! Diogo ran his socks off all game.

I usually reserve some words for our team but this time I'd like to mention one of the opposition, Bernardo Silva. One of the snidiest players in the league for sure, but he might just be the most complete midfielder in the country. Superb on the ball, can pick a pass, can carry the ball, can dribble, can shoot, has a fantastic work ethic and isn't shabby defensively. I'd say he's the player Harvey should look to model his game around.

Three points earned, and three points most definitely needed.

• Upvote 7

31 minutes ago, an tha said:

As others have said it's always good to call it out. We will see if we release statements next time against other teams. Seems as much to do with the war for PR going on between the 2 clubs. City seem to make a few complaints about us and after the coin stuff today I think the club want to reply

9 minutes ago, John102 said:

As others have said it's always good to call it out. We will see if we release statements next time against other teams. Seems as much to do with the war for PR going on between the 2 clubs. City seem to make a few complaints about us and after the coin stuff today I think the club want to reply

It does seem a bit strange the mancs and the shite have been singing stuff like that for 2 decade's, and we haven't said anything. 

Like you say it's a bit of a pr battle

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Dirty cunts graffiti ...... I hope they got a hiding after that game. Cunts. 

Are there any photos circulating?  As bad as it ever was against the other Mancs I don't think we ever graffiti the away end at Old Trafford. (I know we used to smash it up occasionally).