You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

174 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

4 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

Salah has been shite for weeks he’s just stat padding, Nunez has morphed into a very expensive Milan Baros/Djibril Cisse.

The chances we’ve missed the last few weeks regardless who it is, is just unacceptable.

Its actually fucking embarrassing.

Im so happy we dont have more players only stat padding by making key passes and scoring goals.

I just hate it when it happens. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's kind of easy to slag klopp off, got since he's grasped a more control over signings, we have bought some shite. 

Keita is one, Thiago another, great player, but injury prone is an understatement, and Nunez..... 

3 important signings, and 3 failures. 

He had real chances to score the goals to send us to a title win over the last few games but has gone to complete shit.

I was a fan but I'm sick of the sight of him now & it's going to take some effort for him to turn it around under the new manager. I actually thought there was a lack of effort from him tonight too, which is just completely unacceptable against that shower of cunts.

Unless he does us a favour and force himself out, he is staying. You can't literally sell everybody and Salah is really the one that we have to sell because we are in a position to do so with his contract.

We have to hope he stops having two left feet.

He’s off form, like the rest of the team. 

He’s shown plenty of quality, but the finishing has not been good enough, and has gotten worse of late.

Needs to improve obviously, and as one of his fans I have no problem admitting that I’m starting to doubt if his finishing will ever be good enough. We’ll see next season probably.

Some of the comments on here however are just laughable, at least opposing fans would find it amusing. The kind of stuff we ridicule the Bloos for.

Posted this in the match thread but I’m reposting it here because I fucking can. And I’m not a happy bunny.

Abysmal. I try not to go hard on any one player but I’m done with Nunez.

I don’t want to hear about how great he’d be if we can teach him to finish, because he’s shown no sign of improving.

I don’t want to hear about how he’s an agent of chaos because it profits us nothing when he can’t finish from 6 yards time after time after time.

I don’t want to see him picking injury time performative fights with opposition players when we’re two nil down, to try and curry favour with fans.

I don’t want to see him in a Liverpool shirt for the rest of the season. Gakpo, Danns and Jota, ta.

When I say Nunez has no idea where to run, I mean in games like today, games we play 20-30 times a season. He knows where to run in behind but he is absolutely clueless in games like today. When you also add in he can't finish the one golden opportunity he gets in these games, he is basically useless for us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 02/11/2023 at 08:29, TD_LFC said:

It's funny and cute when he does it early in the season or in games that are already won, but if he doesn't get a grip on it the tide will turn pretty quickly when we're title/Cup chasing and losing points/semi finals because he's quirky and chaotic.

matrix-sound-of-inevitability.png

• Upvote 2