You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If we were seriously considering bringing in a midfielder from Southampton while Klopp manages us, I'd rather go for Stuart Armstrong (for the role Hendo plays) or Romeu (for Fabinho's role) than Ward-Prowse. Armstrong excels at pressing, running and going past players with the ball, while Romeu is technically and tactically very sound (if a bit slow). Ward-Prowse doesn't really excel at anything but set pieces (those are among the best in the business though), can't see us doing another Charlie Adams anytime soon.

Edit: Ha-ha, right on cue, JWP breaks up play and plays a great ball to the other Armstrong 

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Why does Man City's kit have "MAN CITY" in big letters on the front? What the fuck is that all about? 

Because they are the epitome of everything that is shit about modern football. 

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Stupid challenge you can give the cheats a helping hand.

It’s what you get for having shit like that in your team let alone starting.  The thick cunt did something similar against Tottenham earlier in the year. 

20 hours ago, m0e said:

Piece of piss then. They'll be challenging for everything next season, by the looks of it.

From a more realistic perspective, Chelsea spent 150 million on (supposedly) 2 of the best stikers in the world, and they're worse off now.

City spent 100 mil on England's golden boy, and they're worse off.

And they've both got proven managers.

I can't believe people honestly believe this 2 or 3 players nonsense when we've been blurting out that line for 3 decades about Liverpool.

My main point wasn’t about the two or three players nonsense, which I basically agree is nonsense. The point is that Arteta seems to be doing a very good job at developing Arsenal. That good work will make the players and the team better, but you still need to add quality players along the way.

Like the first half, Southampton make the most of their superiority by gifting City a goal. 

Southampton have been the better side in the game but at no point have I felt they’d win the game. 

I don’t think City have been great, dare I say leggy?