Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 67 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

14 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Utd looked far better when Pogba was injured. 

He's utter shite, isn't he? The worst "world class" player ever.

I don’t know how you could watch this and say Brighton are woeful.  They’re a really well coached side.  They knock it about well and try to play football from back to front with all the players being confident on the ball.

• Like 1

Just now, The Guest said:

I don’t know how you could watch this and say Brighton are woeful.  They’re a really well coached side.  They knock it about well and try to play football from back to front with all the players being confident on the ball.

They also routinely break mirrors and walk under ladders.

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

If you were just rating performances, Brighton would be one of the best teams in the league in the first couple of games. 

Hitting the woodwork five times in a game has to be some sort of record...

We used to say Utd have still got that deal with the devil but after watching this I’m not so sure as lol it means is that Ole gets more and more time in the job.

The joy of it is that annoying little runt will come out after the game and say how they’ve turned the corner and it was thoroughly deserved..And his fan club will clap and agree

5 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Same thing they did last season and ended up 15th in the league, marvellous stuff. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Stickman said:

Hitting the woodwork five times in a game has to be some sort of record...

We used to say Utd have still got that deal with the devil but after watching this I’m not so sure as lol it means is that Ole gets more and more time in the job.

The joy of it is that annoying little runt will come out after the game and say how they’ve turned the corner and it was thoroughly deserved..And his fan club will clap and agree

I was just thinking that about Ole, he'll completely ignore how poor they've played coupled with an incredible amount of luck. I suppose that's partly why he's a shit manager.

Brightons far less expensive players are coached better, with an identity which is the total opposite of Utd overpaid groks 'led' by the rice krispie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

He's utter shite, isn't he? The worst "world class" player ever.

It's genuinely bizarre how their fans can't see it. It's like your mate turning up in the pub all puffed up, with Jo Guest on his arm, oblivious to the fact she now looks like Pat Butcher.

He's nothing more than a name now, a player that once was great, and nothing more. 

• Upvote 1