Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 396 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Fucking hell imagine if Solskjaer wins the league.

Call me cynical, but I think he might be egging it a bit. Probably embarrassed he fucked up that final chance. Wont surprise me if he is fit for Sunday, the fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Supremolad said:

Call me cynical, but I think he might be egging it a bit. Probably embarrassed he fucked up that final chance. Wont surprise me if he is fit for Sunday, the fucking cunt.

Solskjaer? I fucking hope not 

Only got ourselves to blame for being caught and passed.

Our results over last month have been a disgrace in the main....not even a case of tough games.

It had to bite us in the arse and it has now.

We really need a fucking result on Sunday or suddenly the top of the league can start looking a fair distance off...especially with Man Citys upcoming games.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

It ain't happening there is 21 games to go. I know people are saying they find a way but this is the sort of result you find a way to win with 5 or 6 games to go 

If they'd have brushed Burnley aside 3 or 4 nil tonight then I'd be worried. 

I'm more pissed with those horrible blue bastards being a point behind 

United, speaking relatively, are crap. The points total they're on is normally a top 4 points total, as is ours. The title winner will be who is less shit this year. 

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Only got ourselves to blame for being caught and passed.

Our results over last month have been a disgrace in the main....not even a case of tough games.

It had to bite us in the arse and it has now.

We really need a fucking result on Sunday or suddenly the top of the league can start looking a fair distance off...especially with Man Citys upcoming games.

You're some fanny.

7 minutes ago, Stickman said:

If they'd have brushed Burnley aside 3 or 4 nil tonight then I'd be worried. 

I'm more pissed with those horrible blue bastards being a point behind 

Yes, they might not throw their postponed game against City to fuck us up after all.

Hysterical fanny alert here but we're paying the price now for scrimping on the squad since we won the champions League. 

The wheeling and dealing to make us an almost spend neutral squad in Klopps time is admirable but it's all caught up on us as the main part of the team is flogged to death. We should have been strengthening from a position of strength and been all in on someone like De Ligt when he was available. 

Anyway. Rant over. Hopefully the team proves me wrong and turns it around at the weekend. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, KevieG said:

Hysterical fanny alert here but we're paying the price now for scrimping on the squad since we won the champions League. 

The wheeling and dealing to make us an almost spend neutral squad in Klopps time is admirable but it's all caught up on us as the main part of the team is flogged to death. We should have been strengthening from a position of strength and been all in on someone like De Ligt when he was available. 

Anyway. Rant over. Hopefully the team proves me wrong and turns it around at the weekend. 

Thiago and Jota were pretty fair investments, to be fair.

Both are/were injured - one of them entirely our own doing.

9 minutes ago, KevieG said:

Yep, instead we bought two teenagers and a cheapo signing who has barely made an impact. 

Thiago was relatively cheap and we are paying for Jota £7m a year.

26 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

There are other clubs that could foil them.

It's a lottery - with City holding the majority of the "hot balls" at the moment I think.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, KevieG said:

On one hand, I think much of the transfer philosophy has been vindicated. We won the league at a canter last season and have had a freakish run with injuries this time around - not buying an additional CB was a gamble, although I don’t think anyone could have foreseen the sort of crisis we’ve had.

On the other hand, not buying a CB this month in the midst of such a crisis would be unforgivable and might well result in us facing a serious battle to finish in the top four.

Hopefully we’ll win on Sunday, buy a new CB and consequently kick on as important players return, but if we fail to do either of the first two, the only consolation as far as I can see is that Man City are coming into form and should have enough to deny Solskjaer a title.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep, instead we bought two teenagers and a cheapo signing who has barely made an impact. 

Minimumo impact.

Sky haven't showed the replay yet of the handball, that's mad. He elbowed clear a ball from a corner in the last minute, if nothing else its a huge talking point they don't seem to want to talk about. 

6 minutes ago, No2 said:

Sky haven't showed the replay yet of the handball, that's mad. He elbowed clear a ball from a corner in the last minute, if nothing else its a huge talking point they don't seem to want to talk about. 

How long did they spend 'checking it' during the game?