You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I haven't been out and applauded once. Not to make a point or anything I just feel like a tit and honestly don't even realise it's happening until I hear some clapping in the distance and think "fuck it's Thursday already". If I lived on a main rd or knew some NHS staff lived near then maybe I would ( I wouldn't ). I've nothing against people showing their appreciation  that way even if it's a reminder to themselves how important the NHS and it's staff are. Some people I think theyre patting themselves on the back. If I see a frontline worker I'll tell them they're fantastic and thank them. 

Yep. 

I can't be doing with anything that's just for show or shallow. I've bought the bin men some cans of fanta but that's as far as I'm prepared to go.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yep. 

I can't be doing with anything that's just for show or shallow. I've bought the bin men some cans of fanta but that's as far as I'm prepared to go.

Did you manage to find them some Fanta before they fucked about with the sugar content? If not then you're an evil cunt. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Well this is bollocks for a start. They found a better way to test whether antibodies still existed which showed it was 12 years +.

I bet it fails to mention a vaccine too? All these doomsday headlines are there because they get read, it's just absolute shite, as the media has been all the way through this.

Doomsday headlines?!?!?

You told us the Conwy tunnels were shutting to become a makeshift morgue. 

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Did you manage to find them some Fanta before they fucked about with the sugar content? If not then you're an evil cunt. 

It's Fanta zero, don't want any diabetics throwing a wobbler and driving though a pensioner's conservatory.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I remember the days of sipping on Grape Fanta with Section at the car  park watching the dogging. 

Now he sips Fanta Zero with bespoke ice cubes sitting on a £10k office kitty listening to voice mail chuckling away.

I’ll bet this schmuck doesn’t shop in the Army and Navy store any more. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Yer never found tall, blonde Swedish birds attractive? But yer like cricket? Jayzus man, that’s fucked up. I could watch tall blonde Swedish birds fucking about doing nothing for days, 2 minutes of cricket and I’m climbing the walls.

B0DD5E6D-5557-4706-BD9F-B442CF3A8940.jpeg

Well that was a fair auld fuck uo, image was supposed to be a response to one of stronts’ scientific responses. May have to jack the multi-quote.

5 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Well this is bollocks for a start. They found a better way to test whether antibodies still existed which showed it was 12 years +.

I bet it fails to mention a vaccine too? All these doomsday headlines are there because they get read, it's just absolute shite, as the media has been all the way through this.

Without being funny, it’s a respected science journal, you are a Liverpool fan on the internet who works with/for the nhs, not a scientist. I know who’s advice I’m taking. 
(pass us the bleach)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Doomsday headlines?!?!?

You told us the Conwy tunnels were shutting to become a makeshift morgue. 

Not only that, a couple days ago he got his hands on leaked emails that said the virus was Sars 1 and HIV combined. He's like indykaila for the Coronavirus.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Is the forum broken? Can't fucking link Twitter.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1253807288974008331?s=20

There's definitely something wrong but it seems random. If I can't get the link to turn into a tweet I often click to the previous page, then back, delete the tweet link then ctrl + v it back in, that often works. Or I'll have to do that several times for it to work.

If you ever see a new post of mine with huge spaces all over the place (until I edit them back out within a minute usually) that often happens as well. They all appear after I've posted, before hitting the reply button it appears normally spaced.

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

There's definitely something wrong but it seems random. If I can't get the link to turn into a tweet I often click to the previous page, then back, delete the tweet link then ctrl + v it back in, that often works. Or I'll have to do that several times for it to work.

If you ever see a new post of mine with huge spaces all over the place (until I edit them back out within a minute usually) that often happens as well. They all appear after I've posted, before hitting the reply button it appears normally spaced.

I thought you went to bed 3 hours ago. 

You should have mate. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Well that was a fair auld fuck uo, image was supposed to be a response to one of stronts’ scientific responses. May have to jack the multi-quote.

You shouldn't have admitted that, Cev - I thought it was all part of a pro-Nordic, intellectual put-down of antipodean Slavs.

Recorded COVID19 deaths in March was 1789.

Official deaths in March’19 was 44,946.

Official deaths in March’20 is 49,723.

Obviously won’t work out exactly, but I’d like to know these extra 3k deaths came from.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/monthlyfiguresondeathsregisteredbyareaofusualresidence