You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

38 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

You reminded me to check a Godzilla card that's on its way to Magic The Gathering.

I can't believe what I found :

r09Jq52.png

Statement here : https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/statement-spacegodzilla-2020-04-02

The remaining versions of that card that made it through before it was changed will be worth loads.

Edit : some Japanese versions here : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTG-Card-Ikoria-FOIL-Space-Godzilla-Corona-Death-Japanese/264698751589?hash=item3da1466a65:g:R34AAOSw7gxelIJP

One here too : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPACEGODZILLA-DEATH-CORONA-FOIL-TOPPER-RARE-IKORIA-LAIR-OF-BEHEMOTHS-PRE-SALE/114176455594

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JohnnyH said:

So who's right?  I don't know if this lot I've quoted are reputable but their CEO is hot, so I'm inclined to go with her.

They're GlaxoSmithkline, one of the biggest pharma companies in the world

The result of several mergers; one of the companies was Beechams which were headquartered in St Helens

Just now, mattyq said:

They're GlaxoSmithkline, one of the biggest pharma companies in the world

The result of several mergers; one of the companies was Beechams which were headquartered in St Helens

Glaxo had a place in Speke for years too, my uncle worked in the warehouse and once got into a knife fight in there. They also experimented on monkeys.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Thread about PPE and why there's not enough of it

Stopped reading and negged it when he agreed with Matt Hancock blaming healthcare workers for shortages.

I'm also wary of any Twitter thread that starts off with the old "thirty years, man and boy" routine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Stopped reading and negged it when he agreed with Matt Hancock blaming healthcare workers for shortages.

I'm also wary of any Twitter thread that starts off with the old "thirty years, man and boy" routine. 

Oh my word, have a look at his older tweets. Im not convinced it isn't SD running that account. 

Genuinely warped and really really sad. 

3 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Another despicable Tory cunt car crash interview ripped to pieces.

This has gotta be the most collective bunch of clueless cunts running the government in history.

Ashamed to say she's a Red. She might even have an ST

She went to my old school, St Eddies, along with Dan Carden

2 minutes ago, Code said:

Are the hotels open in Liverpool right now or have a lot of them closed down because of the lockdown?

I tried to call Lord Nelson today about my coming bookings, but no luck to get through on the phone.

tenor.gif?itemid=12631448

• Upvote 1