You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scruff Behaviour

Section_31

25 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Stigs ex boyfriend. Between them they were responsible for the largest outbreak of genital warts ever seen on the south coast.

They'll remember who he is.

Haha , I need to look into this , looks like it’ll be good to throw it in ,in some bar talk stuff , any more info would be appreciated, google maybe ?

• 1 year later...

Just reading about a few of these restaurants and pubs pulling out of the Help out to Eat Out scheme because of customers behaving like cunts, being extra demanding and talking to staff like shit.

Not surprised at all, mingebags are always twats. Biggest cunt customers I ever encountered was when I worked Curry nights at Wetherspoons, toothless Carling twats decided to 'treat the mrs' for the first time since they got married ten years ago. Themselves used to getting spoken down to, decide to do it to someone else for a change because they've paid their three quid and the person on the other end can't answer back for fear of losing their jobs.

Carvery dads are always gobby twats as well. Where's me Guinness and black? Bring extra turnip for the kids! Constantly calls the bar staff stupid (when they're out of earshot if they're a bloke, obviously) and rounds off proceedings with an audible belch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I always think how you treat waiters or waitresses or any one on a service type role  is a massive insight into character. People who are rude to them are dead to me, I won’t have them in my life. 

Completely agree. It's a fucking hard job. 

I think people who feel bad about themselves like the idea of being 'served' and feel the fact they've paid something, no matter how little, entitles them to act and speak how they want to said staff.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

A man can build a thousand bridges, but suck one cock, and he'll always be known as a cocksucker, right?

Strangely enough I do have a pic of me simulating a sex act on JohnnyH.

56 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Just reading about a few of these restaurants and pubs pulling out of the Help out to Eat Out scheme because of customers behaving like cunts, being extra demanding and talking to staff like shit.

Not surprised at all, mingebags are always twats. Biggest cunt customers I ever encountered was when I worked Curry nights at Wetherspoons, toothless Carling twats decided to 'treat the mrs' for the first time since they got married ten years ago. Themselves used to getting spoken down to, decide to do it to someone else for a change because they've paid their three quid and the person on the other end can't answer back for fear of losing their jobs.

Carvery dads are always gobby twats as well. Where's me Guinness and black? Bring extra turnip for the kids! Constantly calls the bar staff stupid (when they're out of earshot if they're a bloke, obviously) and rounds off proceedings with an audible belch.

Used to fucking hate knobheads like this when I worked on a bar. My mate opened a Spanish tapas place in South Road where Parnells is now. The amount of fucking bellends it attracted was unreal. The food itself was great as the chef was far too talented to be there but it was just a late night drinking den for the scruffs of Waterloo, Seaforth, Thornton and Netherton. The most they would ever order was a plate of pastas bravas. 

Loads of them thinking they were fucking amazing because they were spending their weeks wages on shite beer and lording it over you because you are serving it to them. 

One stupid slag said she was going to get me sacked because I refused to turn up the music full blast so she could scream her head off and dance on a table. She kept banging on about it it til I told her to fuck off and told her my mate owned the place so there's no way he would listen to a tramp like her. 

It's probably about 100 times worse these days with all the professional internet complainers and grasses as well as coked up knobheads with knives.

• Upvote 1

When I was volunteering at festivals you'd often see some of the same people at the next festival. I'd had a drunken snog with one bird at Latitude, saw her again at Leeds and said hello. Was instantly put off by her replying eyy op. 

Not really scruff behaviour probably more a case of me being a lord of the Manor dick, but this thread made me think of it. 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I read some fella who runs a pub/restaurant in Cornwall or Devon (can’t remember which) had some scruffs asking for the bill after ordering their starters so they could then get the discount again off their main meals. The fella said his pub had decided to knock the scheme on the head as it was more trouble than it was worth. 

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I read some fella who runs a pub/restaurant in Cornwall or Devon (can’t remember which) had some scruffs asking for the bill after ordering their starters so they could then get the discount again off their main meals. The fella said his pub had decided to knock the scheme on the head as it was more trouble than it was worth. 

That's a good idea, I'm nicking it

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

That's proper scruff.

58 minutes ago, Remmie said:

That's a good idea, I'm nicking it

Told you.

Is this the kind of place you’d put builders and scaffolders etc who have to swear every other word and generally be as loud and obnoxious as possible. I find that total scruff behaviour. 

There’s an extension going on on a house by mine, clearly a big, expensive job but some of the reprobates they’ve got working there need a dig. 

You can hear them from mine loudly going on about ‘smashin’ birds’ fuckin’ this, fuckin’ that’, going on about doing lemo, there was even a classic catcalling to a woman going past the other day.

I’m probably just getting old but it’s really pissing me off now, there’s probably a lot of liberties being taken because the owners have moved out while it’s all going on. It’s out of order when there’s kids playing in gardens nearby and I’d imagine the elderly people living next door find it quite intimidating.

I would like to say I’d say something to them but I know I’ll shit out because it’s not worth coming home to find they’ve fucked with my house. Shower of bastards.

Was out for lunch today and as the waiter walked over he heard me say ‘Peppa Pig is massive cunt, the way she speaks to her parents is awful’ he burst out in laughter and dropped our water.

We all laughed.

We also made sure that there was a beer waiting for him when he finished his shift. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Edward. said:

Bit stupid being rude to people who are bringing you food. Ive seen waiting staff putting all kind of stuff into people’s meals.

That in itself is a fucking gobshite thing to do. Being rude to someone doesn’t warrant bodily fluids or whatever else being put into food. The service staff who do that under any circumstances deserve to be talked to like shit and filled in.

That said, I’m always massively polite to service staff. Self important cunts who get off on lording over someone in that position are fucking loathsome. Again though, there are instances where service staff are treating customers like cunts and deserve a barrage. Same with chefs who get the hump when people send food back because it’s too salty, under/over cooked or whatever. From my time working as a kp and/or waiter, the chefs were the biggest cunts known to man usually. Narky, egotistical and thin skinned. Took a steak back once when I was working at a hotel as a waiter as the customer had asked for it medium and it was well passed that. I was only 18 and could tell even at that tender age it was over done. The customer was really nice about it too - apologetic for saying anything and for the waste of food. Take it in to the chef and he gets a face on him and sends her back a flash fried, practically blue steak.  Cunt.