You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ozil has quit Germany citing racism by the German FA and media who focus on his Turkish background and meeting with the Turkish leader. Fair enough, he was made the scapegoat while "true" Germans like Werner, Muller, Hummels etc. who were all just as bad if not worse get away with minor criticism. The tax-dodging criminal chairman of Bayern Munich has also piped in and accused Ozil of being shit for years. Again, ignoring the shite performances from his Bayern boys. Think Ozil has done well to get far away from that shower.

I am surprised that the advisers of Ozil & Gundogan allowed them to be involved in the meeting with a very divisive Turkish election in the offing , and knowing that Erdogan was extremely controversial and had been highly critical of Merkel & Germany. The caption on the picture ' President, my president ' wasn't necessarily going to go down well for 2 guys born in Gelsenkirchen , although I assume they had no control over that.

Having said that , with Nationalism on the rise in Germany Ozil was / is a very convenient scapegoat for all of their football & societal ills.

• Upvote 2

He's already declared and played for Canada, has he not?

I don't know.

He's only seventeen, so I don't even know if it's possible for him to have made a final decision.

I just know the last Canadian who went to Munich and didn't play for Canada wound up at United.

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I don't know.

He's only seventeen, so I don't even know if it's possible for him to have made a final decision.

I just know the last Canadian who went to Munich and didn't play for Canada wound up at United.

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

He played in the Gold Cup. So, he won't betray Canada like that United cripple...

Is Mourinho a cross-dresser?

“Be ready for this season because something special will happen,” Ibrahimovic told United’s official Instagram story.

“The boss has something going on. We keep that a secret and enjoy.

“Enjoy for the season, I wish you all the best. Ciao.”

Is Mourinho a cross-dresser?

“Be ready for this season because something special will happen,” Ibrahimovic told United’s official Instagram story.

“The boss has something going on. We keep that a secret and enjoy.

“Enjoy for the season, I wish you all the best. Ciao.”

Just like Zlatan more often than not kept his talent a secret in big games.