You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xherdan Shaqiri

Shaqiri has just flown in to JLA on Toblerone Airways flight 007 from Geneva. My sources tell me he will be going to Melwood via Greggs on West Derby Rd. The medical will be carried out by eminent Physician Dr Nicholas Riviera at the Spire on Greenbank. I will of course keep you informed on any further development.

#vditk

Cunt features at the toilet is apparently interested in him

Seems like a low quality bait to get us to pay more.

As if we're gonna shit ourselves at the thought of a player we want going to our nemesis club, oh fuck it, let's offer double the asking price to make sure he doesn't go there!

The other club aren't gonna deny it, because it increases the chance of us paying more, and afterwards can claim that they could have bought him if they wanted but they decided they wanted somebody better, which makes them feel superior.

Seems like a low quality bait to get us to pay more.

As if we're gonna shit ourselves at the thought of a player we want going to our nemesis club, oh fuck it, let's offer double the asking price to make sure he doesn't go there!

The other club aren't gonna deny it, because it increases the chance of us paying more, and afterwards can claim that they could have bought him if they wanted but they decided they wanted somebody better, which makes them feel superior.

He’s got a release clause apparently so I doubt that.

I really cannot fathom how anyone is against this signing, he would be such a good squad option. Cracking player to bring off the bench and a good set piece option, in todays currency 12-13m is an absolute steal. I'd be very surprised if Leicester weren't in for him to replace Mahrez.

• Upvote 2

I really cannot fathom how anyone is against this signing, he would be such a good squad option. Cracking player to bring off the bench and a good set piece option, in todays currency 12-13m is an absolute steal. I'd be very surprised if Leicester weren't in for him to replace Mahrez.

Completely agree...although many games may be off the bench he could still grab 6-7 goals 6-7 assists minimum a season. He's different, but sometimes what we bloody need and Klopp seems to be able to get the best out of these 50/50 players...

That source is from the scum paper

This story has been running in other press for a couple of days. They are just regurgitating what's already been published elsewhere.

Hope we sign him.

It's been too long without a signing now.

------------Karius--------------

Trent---Van Dijk--Lovren---Robertson

--------Fabinho---Henderson-------

Shaqiri------Keita----------Salah

------------Firmino-----------------

Mane, Wijnaldum, OxChamb, Milner, Gomez, Solanke, Grabara

Kind of puts into perspective how we need another 3 or 4 players.

• Downvote 4