You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Snooker Championship 2018

The Golden Eel

He's been on it all night ha ha ha:

s2MxwU.jpg

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E @markwil147 2h2 hours ago

544 and still going strong , told u I was gunna enjoy this one

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E @markwil147 2h2 hours ago

5 am and there ain’t not sight of slowing up , in fact I’m just warming up

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E @markwil147 3h3 hours ago

I never celebrated any of my wins EVER , but this bastard I am , un real to see all my mates enjoying the occasion and having a laugh , only @matthew230784 and big Viv missing . #Amidreamingorwhat

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E @markwil147 3h3 hours ago

Until that sun comes up I ain’t stopping drinking xxxx it

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E @markwil147 4h4 hours ago

BUZZING

MARK WILLIAMS M.B.E @markwil147 7h7 hours ago

I got to say , I got some BALLS

xKAp2Y.jpg

WT5uVq.jpg

• Upvote 3

First snooker match I've really got nervously involved in for... twenty years, maybe?

I never liked (or particularly disliked) Williams, to be honest. But I wanted him to win last night. Partly because he's the same age as me. Partly because BBC was manipulating my emotions with all the family shots. But, all that aside, the snooker was unbelievable...