You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday, 10th March - Man Utd vs Liverpool. Battle for second place gets serious.

2nd, 3rd and 4th makes fuck all difference.

Would rather not finish 4th just in case Arsenal and Chelsea win their respective European tournaments.

Although I'd be happy to finish 5th if it meant we could get hold of Big ears again.

You don't need to be clairvoyant to know how this one will go. Jose will set up with a flat back 10 and pad his team out with as many snidey grocks as possible.

The first five minutes of the game will see one of his 'forward' players scythe down Mo Salah with a 'clumsy' tackle a la Eto'o on Henderson a few years ago. From there, the fouls will be rotated with a level of even-handedness that Karl Marx could only dream about.  

Every time they get a throw-in it will appear as though their full-backs are experiencing teething issues on their first day trialing a new set of arms. 

A number of their forwards will bear the hallmarks of a worrying inner ear infection given their extraordinary lack of balance and susceptibility to gravity any time they get near our box. 

De Gea will be riddled with indecision about his preferred side of the 6-yard box from which to launch goal kicks into orbit. Lukaku will accidentally land awkwardly on Virgil's ankle after 'contesting' (and losing) one of David's ballooned clearances. 

Pogba will be lauded repeatedly by the commentary team despite being as useful as a cock flavored lollipop.

'Sign On' will be sung with gusto by the denizens of leafy Longsight and Gorton (and Surrey granted). 'Always The Victim' will also be reprised again and again on the basis that it ABSOLUTELY does not refer to Hillsborough and could never be interpreted as such be any rational member of society. 

Claims will circulate on social media of phantom graffiti and vandalism in toilets, the entire away end will surreptitously make airplane gestures (which, miraculously, will not be captured by any of the 80,000+ camera phones within the ground), and our supporters will debut the stage version of 'Two Girls, One Cup' to the alleged horror of the spawn of some Manc Orc. 

In short, I would be extremely pleased with a win.

• Upvote 19

"He had an issue [picked up vs Newcastle], but not big,” Klopp reported following the 0-0 draw with Porto. #LFC

Be just our luck he has to miss this...one thing the mancs do well is get it out wide and sling balls in - Bert Moron or Robbo to help deal with it but also prevent it by pushing on (getting back when needed)?

Not a second is needed to answer is it

Watching Premier League Show - Liam Frey said 'not sure i'd rather finish 3rd winning 4-2, 4-3 than finish 2nd winning 1-0 every week'

Thing is - we are not really finishing 2nd or 3rd, more 16 points behind City or 18 points behind City.

Saw that. A die hard Manc loving pop star and Leon Osman to provide a "counterbalance" 

The pair of them were chatting absolute wham. And people still think the BBC is Liverpool biased.  

Saw that. A die hard Manc loving pop star and Leon Osman to provide a "counterbalance" 

The pair of them were chatting absolute wham. And people still think the BBC is Liverpool biased.  

Aye! Although to be fair Little Jimmy Osman did say he thought we would win.

With Gobby had of said 'Well Liam, I don't think i'd want to be an Oasis tribute act with hit after hit' 

If Trent and Robbo start then one of Lovren/Matip will be the only survivor of the back 5 that played in the reserve fixture at Anfield in October. 

We have definitely improved as the season has progressed, on paper and in terms of points picked up. 

While on that, a maximum of 4, more likely 2 of Milner Lovren Can Firmino that started the Europa League final will start tomorrow.

Klopp is improving the squad and team slowly but surely

While on that, a maximum of 4, more likely 2 of Milner Lovren Can Firmino that started the Europa League final will start tomorrow.

RF Skype - "Look at this shit will ya!!"

PC Skype -- "HAHA - it is 23 C here today - going out to the park in my shorts!"

RF Skype "Haha - You go girl - nice hat!"

thumb_29651_default_news_size_5.jpg

Looking at it from United’s point of view I think Mourinho has got all sorts of issues. He will really want to leave Pogba out because he’s terrified of him costing them the game with his inability to pick up runners and defend. He also won’t want to cause more problems for himself down the line by leaving him out as well.

Then you’ve got the Sanchez problem. He’s has been absolutely woeful since he moved there and it’s created a massive problem with Martial. He was “injured” for the last game which was clearly bollocks. He couldn’t even be arsed making up an injury when he was interviewed about it. “I don’t know” he responded with.

He won’t want Sanchez giving the ball away as much as he has been because they won’t get it back. The main thing for me thoughis going to be that back 6/7 he likes to play against us. As much as everyone gets up Sanchez’s arse about his work rate, it’s all chasing shadows on his own at the top of the pitch. He’s not a big fan of covering his full back. I expect his hands will be flapping about before we go in for half time.