Quantcast
Football Hipster Behaviour - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Section_31

Football Hipster Behaviour

I genuinely prefer non-league to Premier League.

I don't, it's terrible!

Although this goal would grace any game from big Jon Parkin...

I don't, it's terrible!

Although this goal would grace any game from big Jon Parkin...

Yeah, the standard of football is rubbish, but I prefer the match day experience and all that goes with it, or rather the lack of it. 

• Upvote 1

I will not hear a bad word against Gimnasia Y Esgrima La Plata, thank you very much!

I played for a few years with a group of fellas who were die hard Racing supporters - just seen you are a place above us.

Bastardos!!!

Those tits who claim to know players from the Albanian 3rd division, or the likes, and ask why the club are not picking them up.

I barely know anyone outside the premier league now because I usually only watch our games or whatever is on sky on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Fuck watching The Spanish, German, Dutch or anything else for that matter.

• Upvote 1

"They beat the high press".  You mean they're good at passing?

"Turnover".  It's a tackle, you cunt.

Watching a Gremio game. 

I watched the NBA over Christmas/New Year and the commentators constantly talked about turnover. In NBA which is supposed to be a non-contact sport this is an understandable turn of phrase. The possession has been turned over. In football it comes across a bit naff.

Cunts who wear Liverpool shirts, read the paper columns about the team and discuss the transfer bollocks they print, but rarely (or never) watch a fucking game.

I played for a few years with a group of fellas who were die hard Racing supporters - just seen you are a place above us.

Bastardos!!!

Racing are from Avellaneda along with Independiente. Estudiantes are based in La Plata along with Gimnasia. Both areas are on the outskirts of Buenos Aires. Other than that, I know fuck all about these teams!

Just read somewhere that football hipsters have got their claws into non-league footy. Ultras, daft one-upmanship, etc. Load of bollocks.

I went to Wembley to watch Runcorn when I was five and I waded into the Woking end and kicked seven shades of shit out of some of their four year old fans.

Cunts who wear Liverpool shirts, read the paper columns about the team and discuss the transfer bollocks they print, but rarely (or never) watch a fucking game.

They are whoppers not hipsters

• Upvote 2

I find the professional anti football hipster more entertaining.

Turns their nose up at the Clásico, thinks tactics are all nonsense, refuses to pronounce a foreign name properly in case they end up sounding "a bit foreign", refuses to believe someone might have heard of a player that plays for a decent German or Spanish team, thinks Serie A is boring and defensive despite not having seen a game from Italy in over a decade, thinks diving is the worst crime in the game, thinks biting/spitting/anything deemed "a bit foreign" is much worse than being elbowed in the head or a two footed potential career ending challenge.

Allardyce behaviour.

A bit unfair on Allardyce I think.

His Bolton team had some great foreign players; Hierro, Okocha, Djorkaeff, Bobic, Nakata, Campo, etc.