You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

I’ve got small bets on Fury to get KO’d in round 1 or Fury to be knocked down 2 or more times in the fight. 

I think Fury could win, hope he does, but I just don’t think he’s got the power to deter the windmill. And if he hasn’t then surely one of them will land at some point. Fury’s been put on his arse a few times over the years. 

Read yesterday that Pricey is back in action later this month. Great stuff. He’s fighting Tom Little who I confused in my head with Tom Dallas. Remember when Price and Dallas fought and they were both unbeaten prospects? Look at Dallas’ record since then!

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/467498

I really hope fury wins. 

But bias aside, I would love for a Fury vs Joshua unification fight next year, it'd be the biggest British boxing match in a generation, and we'd be unlikely to see another one as big for another generation. 

Let's have it you fucking dossers. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just woke up. Still only got one eye open. 

So long as it's one of the eyes on your face, it will work out.