You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Friday I'm in love with Liverpool....F.A Cup v the Blues.

Guest Pistonbroke

Klopp: I love the cup

We showed we wanted it. So did they.

Not brilliant.

Loved it.

Showed character for 3rd time in a row.

Not cool conceding. Came back. Forced it.

Klopp laughing when getting asked about VVD. Fantastic fairy tale for VVD. Overall good too as well as the goal.

• Upvote 1

Really? I thought Chamberlain was as good as anyone on the pitch. No player was excellent in the sense of the meaning, but taking the game as a whole Chamberlain Robertson and VVD made a huge difference in different areas.

Perhaps I’m being harsh, but the amount of times he failed the simple pass, making wrong choices, giving up possession had me raging at times. Opinions.

Really? I thought Chamberlain was as good as anyone on the pitch. No player was excellent in the sense of the meaning, but taking the game as a whole Chamberlain Robertson and VVD made a huge difference in different areas. 

Sssssssshhhhhhhhh.

FSG/Transfer committee haters seen sailing these waters....

Guest Pistonbroke

Perhaps I’m being harsh, but the amount of times he failed the simple pass, making wrong choices, giving up possession had me raging at times. Opinions.

TBF it was a Derby and all a bit rushed in midfield at times, can't help having an unfit Lallana who was poor in general but also did a few good things, Milner who is steady but nothing more and Can who is a lazy fuck around you. Maybe's I'm being a bit generous on Chamberlain but he put in a great shift and was always trying to look positive on the ball, his free kicks and corners also cause problems, which is good. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Chuffed to fuck that VVD scored, I was saying to the son I fancied him to head one in, the effort he makes to get on the end of a ball is commitment indeed. He had a very good game considering the pressure he must have felt. Fitted in lovely, won't be long before he is wearing the captain's armband, sorry Jordan lad, step aside son. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Result to be reversed by FA diving and racism panel, 10 match ban for Lallana for the dive, and life ban for Bob Firm for being a dirty racist!

He's obviously guilty, look who he plays for!

Hi everybody, nice to be back!

Bye again!

Stick around CS, all the best mate.