You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal(a) PL- Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

To be fair, I should have made it sound like more of a hardship. How’s this:

I think I might be coming down with what Jennings has got. I will barely enjoy it!

You'll probably need some red wine too, Rev. It's the only medicine that seems to be working.

Their defence looks almost as shit as ours. Though, Cech is still decent enough and Kocielny would walk into our team blindfolded.

Unfortunate oxocube couldnt build on his first good game but he doesn't get near our side when its a 442 with Mane fit.

Kocielny is shit, he’s the biggest myth in football. He was quite highly regarded for years with people saying he’s the best Centre Back in the league. He makes as many mistakes as Lovren but is quick enough to get himself out of trouble, now he’s getting older and his pace is on the wane he fouls people all the time is always out of position, Salah and Mane will run him ragged. I reckon he’s a red card waiting to happen today.

2-2 I’m guessing, with Bobby getting one today. I get a free in play £25 bet with bet365 so I think I’ll do Bobby getting 2 or more goals or a long shot us -2.

Hopefully Can has a better game than he did last and plays like he did against Arsenal beginning of the season because that’s the best I’ve ever seen him play he destroyed them and played about 3 worldy passes, they’ll be the inevitable flare up with someone and Wilshire he’s always at it against us. Their midfield looks real bad.

I think that defence can be got at. The young left back could be in for a torrid time if he's up against Salah.

Xhaka and Wilshere don't offer a great shield either.

Had a few bets on this myself:

Maitland-Niles anytime card at 13/5

Salah and Lacazette anytime scorer, Lovren anytime card at 10/1

2-3 anytime scorecasts with Can, Coutinho and Salah as the anytime scorer (66, 35 and 22/1)

Emre Can 2+ goals at 66/1