You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Putney Bridge Pusher

Bjornebye

It has nothing to do with you thinking the majority (as usual) are guilty of faulty reasoning, you just take a stance that goes against the grain and stick with it. You do it all the time, so excuse me whilst I ignore your anal crap. I'll leave it here, don't want you crying your heart out on the MF about your missus's problems (i genuinely feel sorry for her) to excuse yourself for being a dick. You need to sort your life out lad, you are causing your own problems, despite people giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Jesus.

What you should do Stronts is try and curry favour with the kids by shouting 'Tory' every time something bad happens.

Gone are the days you can disagree and accept people have different opinions.

• Upvote 1

Jesus.

What you should do Stronts is try and curry favour with the kids by shouting 'Tory' every time something bad happens.

But there are rumours on twitter.  And your lot have form for shoving people in front of an oncoming bus (probably).

I'm obviously being thick here but what's the clue in the wording? I can't see anything other than the original post on his Twitter. When he says it's the nephew of a Tory MP, what's he basing it on?

The description of 'entitled pale male and stale' is unusual and has no need to be in the tweet unless to tantalise.

Guest Pistonbroke

That model who was drugged and kidnapped to be sold on the internet as a sex slave, anybody else reckon she was in on it and did it for publicity?

Yes, she didn't look that stressed whilst explaining it on TV in a skimpy outfit. 

**Young up and coming model seeks publicity

Jesus.

Do you need a safe space from the word "Tory"?

But there are rumours on twitter.  And your lot have form for shoving people in front of an oncoming bus (probably).

Yes, you're right. Sorry

(For the record I think the jogger is well out of order and should be sanctioned. For a real crime though, not a made up one).

It's hard to judge when you have a genuine difference of opinion or you are just in fully blown wum mode.

I have absolutely no interest in winding people up for the sake of it. Not that anyone really cares, but I would even say I deliberately avoid posting a lot of the time simply to avoid disagreements. I hesitated before posting in this thread for that very reason. Should have gone with my gut feeling.

I have absolutely no interest in winding people up for the sake of it. Not that anyone really cares, but I would even say I deliberately avoid posting a lot of the time simply to avoid disagreements. I hesitated before posting in this thread for that very reason. Should have gone with my gut feeling.

You're allowed to say what you want mate. You haven't said anything untoward.

I don't think there's anything wrong with an alternative interpretation.  

What I would ask is, if it's an accident then why have the police been trying to get hold of him for three months?  And also I would draw an analogy with sport, that is would you be happy if an opposition player did that to you?  Regardless of the sport.  I would not be best pleased, even putting aside the tribal nature of sport.  Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree with that analogy, I don't know.

At the very least I would say that the jogger has a higher duty of care than the pedestrian.  She is walking minding her own business.  It doesn't even matter if she's gazing down at her phone in my opinion.  He is the one who has chosen to jog at speed across Putney Bridge and has a duty to make sure he sees her and does not swipe her into the path of an oncoming bus.  It will be very interesting to see if he is tried and convicted of a criminal offence. 

And if it's a genuine accident any ordinary human being would stop to check the person is okay and apologise etc. An ordinary human being would himself be shocked at an accidental but forceful collision. This man's reaction, or lack of, doesn't suggest anything of the sort.

• Upvote 4

Those two examples are terrible. The first one he's on a long jump track so he can't veer off it either to his left or right. She's looking the opposite way and he only sees her at the last moment.

The second example is just ridiculous. If the woman in the Putney Bridge video came out of nowhere and ran into the joggers path, blindsiding him, laterally, then that could be remotely plausible in it's usage, but there's really nothing similar about it WHATSOEVER.

The photo from the bus tells you everything you need to know. His head is upright and he's looking forwards. Unless he has the eyesight of a vole then he would be able to see the woman coming from about 100 metres away. 

And if it's a genuine accident any ordinary human being would stop to check the person is okay and apologise etc. An ordinary human being would himself be shocked at an accidental but forceful collision. This man's reaction, or lack of, doesn't suggest anything of the sort.

Yes it was the fact that he didn't stop after knocking someone over, which is probably something even the most arrogant person in the world would instinctively do, that immidiately made me think there is something wrong with him. Maybe male menopause.