You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stupid things you've said to a woman

Jenson

I was lying in bed and my bird was trying on some sexy lingerie in front of the mirror and complaining that she'd bought it in one size too small.

"Don't worry about it babe, at least it'll give you something to aim for." was not the right response apparently. Luckily she laughed it off and now she just tells all her mates I'm a knob.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

It's an old Chubby Brown line and I always wanted to say it. So back in the day when I was shagging anything, this girl actually said "You don't have to pull out as I've had the coil fitted." Chubby sprang to my mind and I answered "The size of that thing you could have carpets fitted!"

Needless to say she wasn't best pleased.

A girl in my old work had a mate who was a midget and from Belfast. Me and a couple of mates decided to go out whilst tripping our nuts off and these two are out and come up and try and engage in conversation. I struggle with a Belfast accent at the best of times, but in this instance i'm just staring down at her and laughing hysterically.  All i could think about was that she was on helium and worse, i've got this mental image of swinging her around my head like a lasso.

Ah those were the days.   

Pulled a bird out my league at uni and said to her she could stay in my bed while I stay on the couch. She'd already agreed to come back with me.

I later found out she complained to her mates that I didn't try and fuck her. I was like a dog with 2 dicks at the time

You fucking pussy. 

Or not. Quim. 

Got invited to a corporate do at Aintree on Thursday, all free ale so got absolutely shitfaced. Was back home by 8 but started on the JD on my own while texting this girl I've been shagging.

Told her I thought her tits were too small. Needless to say she told me I won't be shagging her again.

So what stupid things have you said to a bird and what trouble did it cause?

I'm very curious to know how the conversation evolved into telling a woman her tits are too small? How did it get there?

after being ratarsed, thought i'd saw the girl i'd arranged to see in the town in the cold light of day. 'alright for next weekend, yeah?'

bemused look. someone entirely different. fronted it out with a load of old cobblers. there was a happy ending to the mistake though.

before mobiles and commitments and all that lark. doing dumb shit