You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

I refuse to add this to the prediction league (scores up in a hour or two). This shouldn't even be a sanctioned fight. If the commission refused Tom Sylvia vs Tim Mercer on the ground Sylvia had bo boxing experirnce then this should have been the same

Been listenning to Deacon Blue and it got me thinking, do they have an affinity with Liverpool as Callum Smith, Paul Smith and Dirty Derry all come out to one of their songs?

I think they were big in Liverpool back in the 80's. I remember hearing their songs at home wheb I was growing up.

I refuse to add this to the prediction league (scores up in a hour or two). This shouldn't even be a sanctioned fight. If the commission refused Tom Sylvia vs Tim Mercer on the ground Sylvia had bo boxing experirnce then this should have been the same

Nah, you definitely need to include it. 

Not gonna happen but what a waste of a legacy if Floyd does get banged out. I also reckon many won't want him to go to 50 and 0 because he didn't beat a boxer. Lose lose until you think of the 100 million + he will make .......

Not gonna happen but what a waste of a legacy if Floyd does get banged out. I also reckon many won't want him to go to 50 and 0 because he didn't beat a boxer. Lose lose until you think of the 100 million + he will make .......

Waste of a legacy? Maybe. Although the last seven or eight years haven't seen him adding to any legacy he might have. If he did miraculously walk onto one it would be the most celebrated KO of all time.

Going to be printing money backing Mayweather. Lets hope quite a few silly ufc fans put lump on mcgregor and make the odds all the better.

You're basically backing Mayweather not too get injured.

I wouldn't back mayweather purely on the chance of a fix. And if it goes more than a round he's carrying him or its a fix.

dickie mint, on 14 Jun 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

You been in the loony juice stig lad - McGregor v Floyd - the biggest load of shite to enter a boxing ring.

Do you fancy your mate Quigley tomorrow, Dickie? He seems overpriced to me. Thinking of backing him. I reckon it's a cert to go the distance.

Almost certainly Mayweather wins. But there's the tiniest of chances that he will have slowed down and might get caught. It would be hilarious if it happened but unfortunately it looks very likely that Conor McGregor will be outclassed, and Mayweather might not even break a sweat.

It's a farce of a fight, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested.

Yes Byrnie will be on him at 13/8 mate,how's the Frampton tickets going did they sell out made up you got one.

We got 3 so we are buzzing.

I'm backing him on points at 3/1. Great value at that price. Carroll is game and has a great engine, but always thought he'd lose once he met someone with a bit more craft and can match his work rate.