You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

I was hoping Smith might land a lucky shot or Zeuge would land enough to get a TKO. I had a 20 quid double tonight. Was planning on putting the lot on Ward if it came in, but Quigley was beat in that split decision. Cracking fight that.

ce5df3ceda709f72cc38ced6e112b7d7.jpg

This Russian lad is very impressive.

Agreed.

He seemed to be trying to get some rounds in, as well, but was so much better than Agnew that wasn't an option. Look forward to seeing him again, maybe against the winner of Smith-Barrera next month.

I reckon he'll be a bit more aggressive. Some fights he's been a disgrace. But a performance like his one against Donaire would make me happy.

He needs to make a statement tonight if he wants a money fight.

He says he's going up to featherweight after this, not that it really matters, I don't see any of Frampton, Santa Cruz or Russell taking the fight.

He says he's going up to featherweight after this, not that it really matters, I don't see any of Frampton, Santa Cruz or Russell taking the fight.

Nope. None of them will fight him. Id like him and Lomachenko to meet half way.

Agreed.

He seemed to be trying to get some rounds in, as well, but was so much better than Agnew that wasn't an option. Look forward to seeing him again, maybe against the winner of Smith-Barrera next month.

He wants Cleverly next I think. I'm sure Nathan is raring to go!

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm on the end up drinking more stage now.

I'd love to stay and watch it live mate, but if I do I'll fuck up a day which is not only about me being a father. I shall be back in this thread after I watch on catchup.......luckily, not one guest later gives a jot about boxing, so staying away from the result will be a piece of piss.

Enjoy.