You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

What's all this about an Achilles injury?

It's fine to support your man like the Northern Irish do with Frampton, they support their man and kind of heckle the opponent but are still respectful enough to let the other guy speak, it was all cringe.

• Upvote 2

So now they're bringing out a possible injury to sell the fight just like the rumour in the Golovkin Brook one. This whole buildup is predictable and fucking boring, I'm sick of hyped up British rivarly fights, it's been a great year with some great fights in boxing so far and then along comes this shite.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else want bellew to win?

Bellew is an undoubted gobshite of limited talent but I hope he retires the fraud that is Haye. 2 withdrawals from fights with the big nacker prick, crying 'sore toe' to disguise his cowardice in the biggest fight of his career and then the pathetic 'Spice Girls - like' retirement only to be tempted out of it by popular demand being most among the things that irk me about him. Like all other British heavyweights of the last 30 years, Lewis excepted, money for old rope. How they drum up interest for this shit on a stick bewilders me.

• Upvote 1

Extremly weak card Matchroom is putting on at the Echo on April 22nd with Murray v Rosado as the Main event.

You'd expect him to lower the ticket price considering the well stacked cards they've had on in the past, no they actualy look like they've increased the prices.

What the fuck is a fulfilment fee?