You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

If you wanted to know how fucked boxing is, there's two big fights this weekend.  One is a fat blown up light heavyweight against a 5 years inactive, skint blown up cruiserweight celebrity and the other is between arguably the two best welterweights in the boxing.

I haven't seen anybody on twitter mention the latter but you can't get away from the WWE style hype and excitement for Haye / Bellew.  It's embarrassing.

They are the sort that buy into it being an event and PPV worthy though.

Im hearing all sorts of shit spouted.

Haye has no chin

His stamina will go

Bellew can stop him

Bellew lost at light heavy cause he was weight drained

Bellew has enough issues stopping Ligh heavies and cruiserweights let alone a full blown heavyweight in Haye

Haye stamina has gone once, as a inexperienced boxer against a old vet in Carl Thompson

Haye power has far more power than Adonis Stevenson and he smashed the fuck out of Bellew

Bellew has never looked in great shape for a fight and he will look even worse for this if he has pilled on pounds to get closer to Haye weight

and just checked and seen the weigh in photos

JS122382463_REUTERS_Tony-Bellew-during-t

vs Haye

Screen-Shot-2017-03-03-at-13-42-42-large

Haye has 20lb on a man that has always been easy to hit

Thats Bellew biggest issue,he isnt a an that doesnt eat shots

Add that to fighting a man that has a 87% KO ratio doesnt look good

The only hope Bellew has if Haye hasnt done any work

And for those saying Haye is only there for the payday,well loose this and the biggest payday of his life is gone. And if he is motivated by the cash the he knows he has too win

Also dont get these Hayes a fraud claims

He may be a dickhead and pulls the wool over people eyes and gets them paying for shite but the man is a former Undisputd cruiserweight world champ and former WBA heavyweight champ and is fighting a man that has never even been top 2 in his division. Bellew best ever win is probably Cleverly which tells you everything you need to know

I honestly don't understand how a professional athlete can turn up to the biggest fight or occasion/spotlight of their career in the shape that Bellew has. Surely some conditioning along the way in his career would have aided his success. It beggars belief.

It's a nationwide phenomenon. Go on any of the popular boxing pages and read some of the comments. It's like a 50/50 split. Bizarre.

Can't really blame them entirely, the media want to do their best to spin this as a competitive fight, and make out that there may be an upset, because more people will want to see that. It generates more ppv views and more money.

The fact that some people after hearing the propaganda over and over have began to believe it isn't surprising.

Basically Bellew and sky sports have repeated the lines about haye being unfit, and unprepared, enough times for people to start believing it.

Bellew looks in dreadful condition.

Haye is right he has eaten some pies and puffed his chest out and it does not make him a heavyweight - he has got arms like shoelaces - hasn't got a great chin anyway and he is gonna get knocked out as soon as Haye lands properly.

In fairness to Bellew, just because he looks puffy doesn't mean he's unfit because his cardio will be off the charts. However, Haye will be far stronger and will take Bellews head off when he lands.

Bellew is full of water, bloated to fuck and he'll pay for it big time come fight time - will leave him sapped.

Bellew never rips up. Haye has always been ripped. Means fuck all on the night. If Bellew can stay clear of them haymakers in the first 5 rounds he is favourite in my eyes. I think Haye will win and will either ko him or do some early damage which fucks Bellew up. You might think its all hype but Haye hasn't fought a big fight in 5 fucking years. It matters. 

• Upvote 1

Watching the knockouts on sky sports got me thinking 2 things.

1. Is will Bellew be able to take ANY of them power punches from Haye and

2. Where's Glenn McCrory in this build up? He's not all highly involved and one of the only Sky Sports analysts that doesn't have a biased towards Matchroom fighters and one of the only that makes any sense. I like him.

Watching the knockouts on sky sports got me thinking 2 things.

1. Is will Bellew be able to take ANY of them power punches from Haye and

2. Where's Glenn McCrory in this build up? He's not all highly involved and one of the only Sky Sports analysts that doesn't have a biased towards Matchroom fighters and one of the only that makes any sense. I like him.

Twatted some bloke who followed him home because he was drink driving, then got dropped by Sky.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/former-world-boxing-champion-glenn-11866987.amp

Bellew never rips up. Haye has always been ripped. Means fuck all on the night. If Bellew can stay clear of them haymakers in the first 5 rounds he is favourite in my eyes. I think Haye will win and will either ko him or do some early damage which fucks Bellew up. You might think its all hype but Haye hasn't fought a big fight in 5 fucking years. It matters.

Absolutely no way will Bellew be able to avoid the punches - he has always been easy to hit and when he gets hit by a man who weighs about 20lbs more than him he is fucked.

As for Derry Mathews I sadly think the tank has run dry, don't know a lot about this Davies lad but always take a fighter on way up over one on way down.

Absolutely no way will Bellew be able to avoid the punches - he has always been easy to hit and when he gets hit by a man who weighs about 20lbs more than him he is fucked.

As for Derry Mathews I sadly think the tank has run dry, don't know a lot about this Davies lad but always take a fighter on way up over one on way down.

Bellew talks like he can walk through a wall. I don't think it will be as cut and dry as people think. I expected Clevery to beat Bellew and was proved wrong badly. Haye is 36... I'm looking forward too it. 

Yeah I worry that Derry has looked sluggish for a few years but he has the ring craft against a young fella who thinks he is better than he is. Davies is a cunt especially after his remarks about £7 an hour to the fans in Liverpool. I want derry to win more than I've wanted a boxer to win in a while but it just depends on which Derry turns up.