You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Instead of being a negative fanny, what about remembering the January window?

Would never occur to you knicker-wetting, me me me generation.

I know your forum rep may take a hit, but perhaps the league winning manager knows what he's doing?

Ignore the Tory prick, mate. 

• Upvote 1

Instead of being a negative fanny, what about remembering the January window?

Would never occur to you knicker-wetting, me me me generation.

I know your forum rep may take a hit, but perhaps the league winning manager knows what he's doing?

Top four in season ticket prices in the UK, only the London clubs Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are higher. So outside London we charge the highest prices in the UK. For a mid table team.

Maybe some of those knicker wetting generation actually spunk up that cash on a regular basis and want to see more than mid table finishes. Maybe whoppers with Liverworld bags holding the iPads up in front of you to take videos of corners is something I should accept for my £55.

Fuck that, made a mistake renewing this season, won't be making that mistake again. I can join the 'don't give a fuck' fans and invest fuck all too. 

Be interesting to see what Klopp can do but my feeling is with the managers at the top clubs and the cash spent on world class players, we're not going forward and will only be treading water. Something those FSG twats couldn't care less about as long as they can get another sponsor in for some or other shite. Sooner they fuck off the better IMO.

Top four in season ticket prices in the UK, only the London clubs Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are higher. So outside London we charge the highest prices in the UK. For a mid table team.

Maybe some of those knicker wetting generation actually spunk up that cash on a regular basis and want to see more than mid table finishes. Maybe whoppers with Liverworld bags holding the iPads up in front of you to take videos of corners is something I should accept for my £55.

Fuck that, made a mistake renewing this season, won't be making that mistake again. I can join the 'don't give a fuck' fans and invest fuck all too. 

Be interesting to see what Klopp can do but my feeling is with the managers at the top clubs and the cash spent on world class players, we're not going forward and will only be treading water. Something those FSG twats couldn't care less about as long as they can get another sponsor in for some or other shite. Sooner they fuck off the better IMO.

FFS, how many boyfriends does this arsehole have on here?

Sakho being asked to be more professional. Stronger.

Skrtel being sold. Stronger.

Klavan is better than Skrtel. Stronger.

Matip is an unknown quantity?

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/matip-turning-heads-at-revitalised-schalke.jsp

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-02-16/stats-how-joel-matip-compares-to-liverpool-defenders/

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/10171144/joel-matip-the-view-from-germany-on-liverpools-new-schalke-signing

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/03/14/schalke-keeper-names-matip-our-best-player-and-second-best-cb-in-bundesliga/

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/20/klavan-and-matip-dominated-the-bundesliga-defensive-stats/

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2016/05/24/2015-16-bundesliga-end-of-season-awards/

http://www.bayerncentral.com/2015/12/kicker-rankings-neuer-and-boateng-rated-as-word-class-players/

Back up LB is Milner, deal with it. Clyne can also play either side, so can Milner. So can Gomez. And Emre Can, who has done it for Germany. Stop fucking crying lad.

I'm finding it hard to believe you're supportive of Klopp, which is fucking appalling.

Let's get Carragher in, he's on the telly and talks sense, just like that Neville lad, must be good managers...

When someone has gone through the effort to find multiple links to back up a two word description of a player I think it's safe to say who needs to "stop fucking crying" you blert. 

As for being supportive of Klopp there is a middle ground between all out hero worship and flying banners over the ground. 

He give us enough last season to be positive but I worry he's not addressed problems in the squad "hurr durr lets get carra in on that logic hurr durr" alright lad time to go to bed for you I think.

Jesus. 

I would have Klavan over Skirts. Matip looks pretty promising as well.

I am one of the crazy bastards who think Milner at LB actually makes us better.

No one wants to mention the biggest change?

Its easy to see, but the argument is nonsense. Skrtel was a fucking liability and early signs form Matip in particular are very promising. Also, at this point, we dont know what was happening behind the scenes with Sakho. 

If you also include the GK in this, which in my opinion they should, then we will be significantly better off once Karius is back. 

LB is the glaring omission, but Klopp seems to be happy with that he's got.

I was making the case that it is arguable.

I don't think we'll see if we're truly stronger or weaker until we get Karius in and we see how Klavs and Matip adapt to life in the PL.

LB is the glaring issue, both Moreno and Milner have made positional errors leading to goals (Arsenal and Spurs) already this season and it's either coaching "When we get posession, bomb it up as fast as you can" or the fact they're just not great left backs

So who does your money go to knobhead? Do you actually go to games or just suck cocks and troll genuine fans?

I remember you joining this site, you've grown quite a chip on that shoulder haven't you?

Jairzinho and I were just joking, Dave.

With the possible exceptions of Nightcat and Barry Wom, you'd be hard pressed to find posters who have criticised FSG as much for the last 6 years.

Klavan and Matip unknown quantities

This is one of those cliche's that if massively selective in it's application.

If we'd signed Dahoud and Rodriguez they would have been equally as unknow quantities but we wouldn't have heard a peep.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

They've not signed any squad players.

We didn't want loads of signings just concentrate all funds on 2 or 3 first teamers

There are areas still to fix but I think he's got his midfielder who he wants (Dahoud) and a deal is "agreed" for next season so he's happy to wait.

He's got a blind spot for Moreno and fancies himself to coach him. Problem is Moreno is 24 and uncoachable. He'll be gone by next year and we'll have a new left back

It's a 6/10 transfer window. We've done as well as Arsenal and Spurs and worse than City, United and Chelsea. We'll finish 5th

The 6 year stretch between 1967-1973 is the least successful spell we've had since FSG took over.

It's worth mentioning, the 2 years prior, and the 2 years after, where when Shankly won an immense amount of silverware.

I think when one views the context of a promoted team winning multiple trophies, having a barren spell, then winning yet more trophies; this is as bad a period as anybody on here has seen the club endure.

• Upvote 1

The 6 year stretch between 1967-1973 is the least successful spell we've had since FSG took over.

It's worth mentioning, the 2 years prior, and the 2 years after, where when Shankly won an immense amount of silverware.

I think when one views the context of a promoted team winning multiple trophies, having a barren spell, then winning yet more trophies; this is as bad a period as anybody on here has seen the club endure.

95-01 was a stretch

06-12 a bit like recently. We ve been in a few finals and 2nd place in league but haven't won anything in years.