You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Could easily see him being the cup keeper there. Makes sense with City monry to keep him there for the home grown quota too

I doubt it. He's already behind Caballero in the pecking order and Pep's spending nearly £20m on Bravo presumably to be first choice. 

He was supposed to be the next big thing a while back wasn't he?

Accordingly to Transfermarkt he can play LB too

Yep. I think it's just lazy journalism as there's nothing in the report that suggests either club has been in contact. Just a vague report on a centre back who can play left back. 3 Stacks said he was shite the other day. The only thing I remember him for is him kicking off on the ref in World Cup 2 years ago when he sprayed that foam stuff on his boots when he was lining up in the wall at a free kick.

From Paul Joyce

Meanwhile, AC Milan have registered an interest in Liverpool winger Lazar Markovic.

The Italians are one of a number of clubs who have checked on the availability of Markovic, who has returned to Anfield following a spell on loan at Fenerbahce but could find opportunities limited

And didn't City also sign (and subsequently loan back) Sociedad keeper Geronimo Rulli ?

Sensational that kid.

Yeah they signed him earlier in the window. I remember you mentioning him on here last season, one for the future no doubt.

From Paul Joyce

Meanwhile, AC Milan have registered an interest in Liverpool winger Lazar Markovic.

The Italians are one of a number of clubs who have checked on the availability of Markovic, who has returned to Anfield following a spell on loan at Fenerbahce but could find opportunities limited

Probably a loan with us paying the wages. More Italian minge bags.

• Upvote 2

I don't think its to dramatic to say if we don't recruit another FB this month it will define our season. It's not just that Moreno is garbage , it's the lack of any cover. We will see game after game with makeshift full backs and Clyne over on the left on occasions. Sending Flanagan out in loan was utter stupidity.   

• Upvote 1