You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

PR gimmicks for tax write offs. All these so called foundations are the same. There must be more schools and hospitals in Africa than there are in the UK now with the amount that have been built from the generosity of footballers. 

One of the least enlightened posts I have seen in years.

Cunt.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You don't have to get all moist, just recognise that building schools and hospitals is a more moral endeavour than twatting around in a dick-compensator on the edge of space.

And the difference in the relative wealth of the people doing a vs people b is a factor or 10,000x - give or take.

23 minutes ago, Red74 said:

PR gimmicks for tax write offs. All these so called foundations are the same. There must be more schools and hospitals in Africa than there are in the UK now with the amount that have been built from the generosity of footballers. 

What an absolutely horrible attitude that is to have. And with a and mass equating to around 20% of the worlds land area, and a population of 1.3b people, wouldn’t it be nice if they did have more schools than the UK, don’t you think?

In the words of Krishnan Guru-Murthy… what a cunt.

6 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

What an absolutely horrible attitude that is to have. And with a and mass equating to around 20% of the worlds land area, and a population of 1.3b people, wouldn’t it be nice if they did have more schools than the UK, don’t you think?

In the words of Krishnan Guru-Murthy… what a cunt.

That’s probably the most boring post I’ve ever seen on a football forum. You’ve really outdone yourself there trying to be clever haven't you. 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

That’s probably the most boring post I’ve ever seen on a football forum. You’ve really outdone yourself there trying to be clever haven't you. 

Knowing Africa is really big comparative to the UK does not require “being clever”.

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I laugh when people go "Liverpool are missing Mane".

He didn't come second in the Ballon D'or for nothing.

Every club in the world would miss Mane.

Why did he come second in the Ballon D’or, I have no idea. Probably much the same reason Giggs won player of the year when he did? Its actually debatable if Mane was top five for us last season or not.

7 minutes ago, Code said:

Why did he come second in the Ballon D’or, I have no idea. Probably much the same reason Giggs won player of the year when he did? Its actually debatable if Mane was top five for us last season or not.

Because we lost the CL final? Although knowing the Ballon D'Or organisers, he probably wouldnt have won if we had.

5 hours ago, Red74 said:

What the fuck are you talking about? 

4 hours ago, Red74 said:

Rather he paid his council tax while he was here that could have went to vital areas where he was earning his money but that’s just me. 

Why do you think he didn't pay his council tax? I'm guessing you don't know how tax works. 

2 hours ago, Code said:

You know what I’m saying.

I know what your saying.

I think Mane was fantastic. You maybe just think he was very good.

Lets leave it at that!

23 hours ago, dave u said:

More money to give away and do good things with? It's his last big contract, I think it probably aligns itself quite well.

But he said expensive things werent important to him,ergo you cant get them without money of course. And he went on/to a show to accept an award for his charriddee work. For somebody who shuns publicity!

Mind you, Sadio is a man of contradictions. 'My fans will love my big news' and signs for Bayern.