You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

This is the worst deal the club has done, Carroll had an outstanding attribute with his ability in the air and Benteke had a 1 in 2 goal record.Mane is a poor striker who can do a job out wide, he's a very poor mans Bellamy and is very inconsistent.

If we are willing to have someone out wide who is shit for large parts of the season we should have let Ibe have a run of games to develop.I was laughing when Manu were linked with him last season and I hoped they would sign him as he is not good enough for a top club, embarrassing deal and we should have stumped up for Teixera.

I miss JP.
  • Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

I slated him all game for doing fuck all.  Love the little guy.

What racist chanting?

Just after their keeper was injured a section of the bitters were singing "You Black bastard." Came over pretty clear on Sky mate. There is a link to it in the match thread on a highlights link to the match. you can clearly hear it around the 6 and a half minute mark. 

Saw Carragher and Neville did their teams of the season.  

Where was Mane?

He should have been in it.  Even over someone like Hazard.  

Both Mane and Hazard have 8 goals in the league, but Mane has 4 assists to Hazard's 1.  Also Mane works much harder for the team defensively.

Mane would certainly get in my team of the season for the entire league so far.

Piston, I was at the match last night and it was our fans singing 'you Manc bastards' because their lot were singing 'always the victim'. Boos from our end followed it and then that's when we sang 'you Manc bastards'. It coincided exactly with when Stekelenburg was down with his injury. Even just watched it before on MOTD, and in the play before the goal, you can clearly hear a chant of 'always the victim' from their fans.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Piston, I was at the match last night and it was our fans singing 'you Manc bastards' because their lot were singing 'always the victim'. Boos from our end followed it and then that's when we sang 'you Manc bastards'. It coincided exactly with when Stekelenburg was down with his injury. Even just watched it before on MOTD, and in the play before the goal, you can clearly hear a chant of 'always the victim' from their fans.

Thanks for clearing that up mate, a lot of us on here thought it was them singing what I posted above. It was just after the always the victim chants so would tie in to what you say. 

Suppose I owe the bitters an apology although they can still fuck off the vile bastards.