You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

You were in agreement with Walter yesterday when he accused people here of being holocaust deniers, no?

Was I?

I don’t think anyone on here is that fucking dumb! Nearest to it would likely be DT but he’s long gone. He was a Sandy Hook denier so not a great leap of faith.

Was I?

I don’t think anyone on here is that fucking dumb! Nearest to it would likely be DT but he’s long gone. He was a Sandy Hook denier so not a great leap of faith.

What did you mean by “have you read this thread?” in support of Walter?

The guy says he reckons some here are holocaust deniers and there is a outrage, he cant back it up so apologises. Fair enough.

Posters accuse other posters of being racist, cant back it up but dont apologise. No outrage, well only a little bit.

I know its only the internet and it makes people brave, but, if you're going to accuse people of things so serious as holocaust denying or racism at least have the bottle to back it up or apologise and withdraw it. Walter Sobchak has proved he at least has balls.

I’m not sure having balls in relation to accusing randoms of being holocaust deniers is a good thing. It’s fucking vile.

In my world if you fuck up you apologise, quickly.

He said something shit and apologised. He had the balls to do it. Plenty dont.

I’d rather being accused of having no balls than stooping as low as calling randoms on a football forum holocaust deniers.

I’d rather being accused of having no balls than stooping as low as calling randoms on a football forum holocaust deniers.

Perhaps he was pissed? Dunno, doesnt matter he said it and apologised.

I guess its worse than calling someone a racist without proof, either way its bad.