You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Derby 20-April-2016

Before most games I have a feeling about what's going to happen but for this game I dont have a strong feeling that we will win or lose.

We owe them a hiding for throwing their game against city and for kicking our players off the pitch last season at goodison to nick a draw and fuck up our chances of 4th.I don't like it when pundits predict a big win for us before games, hopefully the players do their job tonight.

...and now it's time for our award-winning new series 'JP's Strong Feelings'.

JP: Hi everyone. It's 6pm and I have a strong feeling the sun, which recently set, will rise again within the hour. Let's see if I'm right.

* 3 hours pass *

JP: Hi again everyone. It's pitch black here at the moment, but I have a picture of Brendan Rodgers smiling which is doubling as an excellent makeshift torch...stay tuned.

* Many more hours pass *

JP: Well everyone, it's 6am and the sun has now appeared, just as I told you all it would. Fans said I was talking out of my arse when I said it would rise again so soon, but once again it's proven I know more than the fans do about what the fans say will happen. You can trust in JP, as sure as night follows day. Whatever that means...

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

• Upvote 15

JP: Hi everyone. It's 6pm and I have a strong feeling the sun, which recently set, will rise again within the hour. Let's see if I'm right.

* 3 hours pass *

JP: Hi again everyone. It's pitch black here at the moment, but I have a picture of Brendan Rodgers smiling which is doubling as an excellent makeshift torch...stay tuned.

* Many more hours pass *

JP: Well everyone, it's 6am and the sun has now appeared, just as I told you all it would. Fans said I was talking out of my arse when I said it would rise again so soon, but once again it's proven I know more than the fans do about what the fans say will happen. You can trust in JP, as sure as night follows day. Whatever that means...

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

This should be a daily thing, I like it. 

* 3 hours pass *

* Many more hours pass *

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

I'm the only one who has feeling about a game before a match then, just like last season people were telling me I'm not allowed to question a manger because I'm not one even though that's what everyone does on here.

Thanks for reminding me about another point I wanted to bring up, last season you all laid in to the manager and said it made no difference because fans are just saying things on a forum but if I question Klopp I'm a troll or a bad fan.

I don't know what to expect tonight as it's hard to even guess what team Klopp will select, if he does the right thing and plays Allen and Sturridge we should dominate the game and win.

I'm the only one who has feeling about a game before a match then, just like last season people were telling me I'm not allowed to question a manger because I'm not one even though that's what everyone does on here.

Thanks for reminding me about another point I wanted to bring up, last season you all laid in to the manager and said it made no difference because fans are just saying things on a forum but if I question Klopp I'm a troll or a bad fan.

I don't know what to expect tonight as it's hard to even guess what team Klopp will select, if he does the right thing and plays Allen and Sturridge we should dominate the game and win.

tumblr_n6f7k6nUgD1qfwa93o1_400.gif

If you wish to question Jurgen ahead of our first Euro semi final in a decade, go ahead.

I have nothing to criticise Klopp for at the moment, he's almost won me over.I liked how he handled the Dortmund games showing he was fully loyal to LFC now and if we win the EL and he keeps Allen I will be fully behind him.

There are concerns like he got his selection wrong against Dortmund and has in big games in the past, the names being linked in the papers which sound true are not inspiring either.Its not the time to talk about those things though and hopefully he gets it right in the semis, now we are strong favourites and in the past LFC are not at their best when that is the case.

Big game this for Martinez

Win and he will get some breathing space. Key is can he get Lukaku fired up given he's playing his last few games for Everton . Not bothered about the rest of them as if we play well we will win

Lukaku on his day could run rings round our defence though

Confirmed #LFC team to face @Everton: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino, Origi.

Everytime I warm to Klopp he makes some strange decisions, what Allen has to do to get a run of games I don't know.I would have started Sturridge as we should be dominating this game and we need his quality rather than Origis pressing.