You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Derby 20-April-2016

Again you are wrong, anyone who saw the first half would agree we were not at our best and we did not dominate like we did in the second half, Milner said this in his interview after the game.

Credit to Klopp but I don't think I was wrong when I said we would have been more dominant with Allen in the starting line up.The goals came at a good time for us and knocked all the belief out of Everton, Klopp picked a team that won and that's all we can ask for as fans but I think the team could have been stronger and could have played better in the first half.

Sorry but I'm not having you telling me I'm wrong. We should and could have been 4 up at half time. Not for the first time you're talking rubbish. I watched the whole game, they started ok for a short spell and that was that. Makes a change you actually watching the game as opposed to commenting on highlights and match reports. Bas combed are good you know.

After the game did they suggest Klopp got lucky and did we ? Must have been watching different games us and JP.

He talks about luck. At the start of the season when he thinks Rodgers deserved to stay we had 12 points from 8 games. The Bournemouth game bar luck we could have lost, the Arsenal game, Benteke was more offside v Bournemouth than Ramsey was for Arsenal. Take those away and you have 8 points from 8 games. When U.S. Luck luck and when isn't it.

Klopp did not get lucky. We were well capable of beating them with our side even if they bothered their arse.

we were wide open at times when they countered in the first part of first half lets not pretend that didnt happen. Lucas was looking like his usual not very sharp after an injury self. While we obviously went on to trounce them, on another day we could have found ourselves behind.

I think that's just the way we play. Moreno is gonna be caught upfield. Its just a matter of making sure we have at least one midfielder sitting in with the rest of the back 4 to hold them up until we can get more men behind the ball.

heavy metal football.

we were wide open at times when they countered in the first part of first half lets not pretend that didnt happen. Lucas was looking like his usual not very sharp after an injury self. While we obviously went on to trounce them, on another day we could have found ourselves behind.

I think that's just the way we play. Moreno is gonna be caught upfield. Its just a matter of making sure we have at least one midfielder sitting in with the rest of the back 4 to hold them up until we can get more men behind the ball.

heavy metal football.

Like I said above they had a spell in the first half but never looked like scoring. No one is saying we were fantastic in the first half but they were hardly threatening to overrun us either. Last paragraph is bang on. Our midfield all season has been average at best.

Like I said above they had a spell in the first half but never looked like scoring. No one is saying we were fantastic in the first half but they were hardly threatening to overrun us either. Last paragraph is bang on. Our midfield all season has been average at best.

im happy with our midfield. I just think we re missing someone a bit more defensive minded to let can henderson allen milner get forward as much as they want. Kante is probably the best one in the league at the minute.

If i include kante in our best team arguably at the minute it looks pretty good. I d be happy with that starting 11 with a proper back up to mignolet so that if he fucks up hes replaced.

mignolet

clyne

lovren

sakho

moreno

can

kante

milner

firmino

coutinho

origi

rodgers wouldnt sign anyone like that and it ll be interesting to see if klopp does.

• Upvote 1

No mate. It was before kick off, hence the word "prior".

Yes others questioned that midfield including JP but it was post match that he said Klopp got lucky. Which was sort of my point. He questioned it, we pissed the game and instead of being positive ( no one asked him to praise the manager ) he had to add the bit about being lucky.

Whenever he talks shite or is found out he reverts to type, faint praise always followed by a " but ".

Don't really know why I'm arsed. Slow news day.

im happy with our midfield. I just think we re missing someone a bit more defensive minded to let can henderson allen milner get forward as much as they want. Kante is probably the best one in the league at the minute.

If i include kante in our best team arguably at the minute it looks pretty good. I d be happy with that starting 11 with a proper back up to mignolet so that if he fucks up hes replaced.

mignolet

clyne

lovren

sakho

moreno

can

kante

milner

firmino

coutinho

origi

rodgers wouldnt sign anyone like that and it ll be interesting to see if klopp does.

If you're looking to make small but significant changes, we could replace Mignolet with someone a bit more goalkeeper minded.