You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 97

Anubis

And using his dead grandads memory to try and wriggle out of it too. He had no qualms about that I bet.

I don’t live the most billionaire playboy lifestyle but some of these peoples lives must be fucking grim. Sending a disgusting tweet to a Hillsborough victims sister? What in the actual fuck?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

And using his dead grandads memory to try and wriggle out of it too. He had no qualms about that I bet.

I don’t live the most billionaire playboy lifestyle but some of these peoples lives must be fucking grim. Sending a disgusting tweet to a Hillsborough victims sister? What in the actual fuck?

The fucking hatred that seems to get generated by twitter is astounding. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sir roger said:

Whether true or not ( my money would be on Straw or Howarth ) , I am still embarrassed that it took the likes of May and Cameron to take the matter seriously, while Labour kept their heads down shamefully throughout their government tenure.

In fairness mate it was Burnham who finally got things moving after he got heckled on the 20th anniversary, but again in fairness the Tories did continue it.

I think from what I read before that it was another Tory who hid in the cupboard. Probably Johnson!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Remembrance of the disaster was the theme at church yesterday so my son asked what happened. I explained, then he asked what happened to the police officers who presided over it. The look on his face when I said "nothing" was heartbreaking. Even now, innocence is being lost. RIP.

• Upvote 5