You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Inequality

AngryOfTuebrook

Correct.

The ensuing rise in life expectancy was because the evil capitalist healthcare industry essentially cured HIV, and because that evil capitalist Bill Gates gave $3bn to ensure everyone got treatment.

So he's given back some of the money he earned from them that should be paid in taxes by people in his position of wealth? Nice gesture,but merely a start.

• Upvote 1

So he's given back some of the money he earned from them that should be paid in taxes by people in his position of wealth? Nice gesture,but merely a start.

I really struggle to understand why anyone would feel the need for further billions! 1 billion in the bank and life is shits and giggles.

Imagine how much good can be done with the rest. Each to their own, but I don't get it.

• Upvote 1

He clearly is just defending something he likes. Not acknowledging the things he's omitting would be ignorance and stupidity of the highest order. It's Stronts being stronts.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love being rich. A Villa in Spain, a Hareem, surgically enhanced 10 inch cock, coke on tap, no dress sense - i'd embrace it.

But i'd do so much for charity and good causes as well.

But the harem mainly.

Good for you.

But you shouldn't be able to decide what he does with his money. IMO of course.

Pretty sure this bit covers that!

Imagine how much good can be done with the rest. Each to their own, but I don't get it.

Imagine how many homeless people could live in your house.

He's made the money from people happy and willing to buy his stuff. He's not pinched it. If he wants to give it all away or spend it on panini stickers that's his business.

Imagine how many homeless people could live in your house.

He's made the money from people happy and willing to buy his stuff. He's not pinched it. If he wants to give it all away or spend it on panini stickers that's his business.

FFS!

I clearly said 'each to their own'. I have a right to say that without ad hominen attacks. I have a right to that opinion.

• Upvote 2

He clearly is just defending something he likes. Not acknowledging the things he's omitting would be ignorance and stupidity of the highest order. It's Stronts being stronts.

Awkward timing this for SD

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-taxes-rise-rich-wealthy-inequality-corbyn-voters-vince-cable-a7931161.html

I wouldnae worry, if there is one thing liberals love doing it's squeezing and contorting themselves into any mold but continue to state its exactly the same as the position they used to hold.

• Upvote 1