You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

All you've done since we were linked with Lovren last summer is say how awful he is every way imaginable. You were telling us how he was even shit in France.

Now he just needs to cut the antics out and get his head right?

I think that was Brigant Moloch that went on about how shit he was in France.

New Liverpool assistant boss Zeljko Buvac has been given the green light to start work alongside Jurgen Klopp.

The 54-year-old experienced Bosnian coach will oversee training for the first time at Melwood on Wednesday afternoon after flying in to Merseyside.

Buvac’s arrival had been delayed due to work permit issues but that has now been sorted and he will be on the touchline for Saturday’s Premier League clash at Tottenham.

Having Buvac on board will be a significant boost for Klopp, who has been overseeing training since Monday with Peter Krawietz and Pep Lijnders.

Klopp has previously described Buvac as his “brains” and someone he has a telepathic relationship with.

The new Reds boss has had a close bond with Buvac since they were team-mates together at Mainz more than two decades ago.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jurgen-klopp-boost-new-liverpool-10257922

Anyone got his flight detail, so I can track it over Europe.

Nah, I'm more thinking that Lovren will turn into a top CB.

He's got the raw materials, just needs to cut the antics out and get his head right. From there we could see a phenomenal turnaround.

Of all the players, Lovren aside, I'm most interested in seeing what Klopp can do with Ibe.

He's got no brain.

Pedicabo off

Oh get you and your ability to use Google Translate. I am impressed. I think something like 'Futete' is probably closer to what you wanted to say.

Anyhow, still so happy that Klopp is our man and I am looking forward to Saturday against Spurs. Not been this enthusiastic about a match for some considerable time, sadly. Come on Redmen!