You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

He's obviously a bit of a deviant and has rightly been punished but it's very harsh considering that paedophiles who have abused young children have been sentenced to less. There also needs to be some consistency with punishment between Male and Females in these situations.

And also that goal against us should be chalked off.

As should his todger.

That Adam Johnson Justice page on Facebook is all sorts of eye aids.

An unsavoury exercise in victim blaming, misogyny with a touch of worrying justification of paedophilia/pedarist behaviour.

The amount of people defending him on it, while trotting out lines like "money grabbing slag" etc is quite astounding.

Seen some city fan on Facebook I know saying she is getting a million quid which is obviously bollocks

An unsavoury exercise in victim blaming, misogyny with a touch of worrying justification of paedophilia/pedarist behaviour.

The amount of people defending him on it, while trotting out lines like "money grabbing slag" etc is quite astounding.

I didn't know she was a Muslim terrorist?

So what's up with what Sunderland knew and when they knew it? Just going to die away or journo derring do coming up.?

I can't see it going anywhere. The former Chief Exec said she knew in advance of the trial but didn't tell the Board or Allardyce. She resigned because of it.

That's because they're fucking mongs.

He's obviously a bit of a deviant and has rightly been punished but it's very harsh considering that paedophiles who have abused young children have been sentenced to less. There also needs to be some consistency with punishment between Male and Females in these situations.

And also that goal against us should be chalked off.

I've no idea what the going rate for males and females is. Are they inconsistent?

The Johnson formula of age of minor plus length of sentence equals 21 years seems about right to me.

When I said I wouldn't have git Johnson done I thought he was 2-3 years older than her, when I found out he was double her age I agree that he should be sent down.

Id be lying if I said I don't feel for him a bit as people who have done far worse crimes are not dealing with what he has to, I also don't like people celebrating that he will be in jail and are hoping he will be raped.Theres a female teacher who just got done for having sex 50 times with a student and she got community service.

I wasn't going to comment anymore on this but just read Katie Hopkins article and saw others have similar thoughts, I don't agree with everything she said but most of what she said was right.

• Downvote 3

When I said I wouldn't have git Johnson done I thought he was 2-3 years older than her.

Theres a female teacher who just got done for having sex 50 times with a student and she got community service.

You thought Adam Johnson had just turned 17?

That teacher did not get community service. The case was reviewed and she got two years.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-34849515

You're not a wum you say,ok. Thought he was 3 years older my arse. In any article on him his age is mentioned, so that will be the ones you've read ? Or do you not only comment on games you haven't seen but abuse cases too ? You do give decent entertainment I will give you that. A bit like watching a bird twatting into a conservatory with seed cellotaped to the window type entertainment. But entertainment all the same. As for Katie Hopkins.

Ordinarily, I'd be supporting JP on this one. I mean, there's tonnes of lads in prison whose pecuniary problems send their hands up a young girls privates. But in this case, Johnson deserves what he gets inside, so to spea:

"They'll be aiming for the back'un, when they come!"

"They'll be shooting for the mackem when they come!"

"They'll be coming for the back'un, when they spot

that stupid mackem,

"They'll be coming for the back'un when they come!"

Sleep tight,  Adam - reckon she'll wait for you?

When I said I wouldn't have git Johnson done I thought he was 2-3 years older than her, when I found out he was double her age I agree that he should be sent down.

Id be lying if I said I don't feel for him a bit as people who have done far worse crimes are not dealing with what he has to, I also don't like people celebrating that he will be in jail and are hoping he will be raped.Theres a female teacher who just got done for having sex 50 times with a student and she got community service.

I wasn't going to comment anymore on this but just read Katie Hopkins article and saw others have similar thoughts, I don't agree with everything she said but most of what she said was right.

Not waving, but drowning.