You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordon Ibe

Ne Moe Imya

it is clear the coaching he receives is generally in a 5-a-side game. He always wants the ball to feet, rarely in front of him. So we never make use of his pace and strength in the space behind defences.

He has the ability to be great player if someone can improve his awareness of space.

Haha, I love it when we have a young player who's struggling a bit and we all decide the best possible solution to this is to change his position.

Ibe's biggest problem is the same as Moreno, Can's, Origi's and probably Ings and Gomez' had they stayed fit. That in which they're all at a similar level with no discernable class around them to nurture and take pressure off them.

For fucks sake, I love Coutinho but is he the shittest best player(who can play more than ten games) we've had in the premier league era?

i can hang with some of that and I corrected the typo

it is clear the coaching he receives is generally in a 5-a-side game. He always wants the ball to feet, rarely in front of him. So we never make use of his pace and strength in the space behind defences.

He has the ability to be great player if someone can improve his awareness of space.

Someone get Brian Cox on the phone

• Upvote 1

Too thick? Is there even such a thing in modern football?

Footballers are like Custard,the thicker the better.

Yes there is, you not heard talk of players having a 'football brain'? Enrique & Moreno are 2 of the thickest players I've seen for us, continually making the wrong decisions, bad/wrong passes etc etc. Ibe is the same, doesn't get his head up enough, holds onto it far too long when better options are available. Not very bright at all. No football brain = thick = Ibe

• 1 month later...

Dont know about that bollocks of removing everything. Dont know where its gone wrong for the lad to be honest. When he burst into the team he looked a far better prospect than sterling to such an extent, i wasnt bothered when he fucked off for 50m.

Ibe seems to get caught between two stools when playing, he doesnt seem to know whay his best option is.

back to basics i hope to re discover himself.  Hope hes not going down the shitter.

Apparently he's removed everything LFC related from both his Twitter and Instagram profiles. He was also left out of the squad today and hasn't had a meaningful cameo for a while now. 

His Liverpool future is not looking good, imo.

Theres a talented player in there. But it seems he has no idea how to unlock it. Like mentioned above he has'nt got a football brain.

He also shows next to no emotion on a football pitch which is bizarre. I think he will do well somewhere else, but id say even Ojo is ahead of him now.

Think there might be some off the field issues or he has a bad attitude. There couldn't really be another reason for him to be taken out of the squad completely and removing everything club related on his social media.

But for me, his problem as a player is that his technique isn't very good and as others have said, he is a bit brainless. He's so predictable for defenders to stop because his control isn't great and he can't carry the ball with his left foot for some reason.

He reminds me of a poor man's Antonio Valencia at times with how dependant he is of his physical attributes.

i think its a case of he broke into the first team and now thinks he should be playing week in and week out but has found out its  not that simple now he is throwing a hissy fit......shame really i thought his head was screwed on right and had high hopes for the lad 

Wouldn't be surprised if Aidy Ward is involved in this one.

You know, we all got upset about it at the time, but the last time one of our players hired him we ended up selling him for quite a bit more than he was worth.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if Jordon wants to hire Ward I won't mind if it means we get to sell him for 20m.

I'm pretty sure there was an echo article a few months back about how ibe didn't have an agent and let his family deal with all his contract affairs, so I would be surprised if this had anything to do with ward.

To be fair to the lad it is not as if he has been mouthing off in the press or anything so a change to his Twitter page isn't really something to start calling into question his attitude. Only last summer it was reported he was doing extra training with dalglish to improve his game.

In terms of his future with us his performance on the pitch have put a big question mark on that, particularly with ojo doing ok yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk