You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

To be fair to Everton they have had a good window, I thought they would go backwards after last season but they have signed a few players that will make an impact on their first team.

I wouldn't say they have done the best in the window though, its between us or Chelsea.

Besic has done that in spades. He tackled Barkley in training and put him out for a few months. s well as that, his first touch coming on at the weekend led to a goal for Chelsea... another one. He's definitely made an impact on their first team.

Even with those shithouses Smalling and Jones they still managed to have a better defence than us. If they can get their shit together up top their defence won't matter. Still won't finish above us, we're ace, feel bad for Arsenal though.

Really? Personally i fucking despise Arsenal. I mean really fucking hate them. Off you fuck, you smug, self serving cunts.

If i had to chose a team i hate least to get in the top 4, its Spurs all day long. I hope its a 3 way race all the way to the last day between Arse, Cunts and Spurs and Spurs sneak it on goal difference or something.

We'll concentrate on a title battle with Blue Mancs and Chav cunts in the meantime.

• Upvote 3

If Arsenal don't sign a striker today, they're fucked.  Giroud isn't much, but that Yaya Sanogo kid is another level of horse shit.

Agree with that. Remy would have been ideal for them, but the Russian cash pull is just too strong for some players i guess. Wallet first, career second. 

£13million bid accepted for Borini according to the BBC.  Hopefully that's another waste of space out the door.

I really hope we've a better goalscoring option than Lambert as first reserve in Champions League and league games against the big teams, but we've finished dealing supposedly so it's looking unlikely.

I really hope we've a better goalscoring option than Lambert as first reserve in Champions League and league games against the big teams, but we've finished dealing supposedly so it's looking unlikely.

We've got so many options, that i don't think its a concern - and rightly so.

With the players we've got now we can field 2 good teams, and change formation to field a number of different variables. 

Boss looking squad. Love it.

With the players we've got now we can field 2 good teams, and change formation to field a number of different variables. 

The only areas our squad is short in is a backup goalkeeper and a dm, when those positions are sorted our future windows should be like Chelseas, only adding world class players who are better then we have or top youngsters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really? Personally i fucking despise Arsenal. I mean really fucking hate them. Off you fuck, you smug, self serving cunts.

If i had to chose a team i hate least to get in the top 4, its Spurs all day long. I hope its a 3 way race all the way to the last day between Arse, Cunts and Spurs and Spurs sneak it on goal difference or something.

We'll concentrate on a title battle with Blue Mancs and Chav cunts in the meantime.

I dislike them all, it's the best way to be because Spurs fan's will end up turning into Arsenal fan's after a few years of success anyway. Remember the goading from Newcastle fans towards us after they finished 6th that one year? it's the same with all of them.

United fans now are really what our fans would of been like if the internet was around in 1990 as Souness took the helm. They are still in the "but we are Manchester United" phase of proceeding's, we went through false dawns, absolute shit (Hodgson) and out the other side.

Chelsea are the only fan's i truely hate, because no-body should boo a minutes silence for 96 people dieing at a football match, not just a handful but thousands in unison...plus the Rafa treatment and everything is, they really are the lowest of the low and contempt doesn't even begin to describe how all football fans should see them, least of all our own.

• Upvote 3

Looks light for goalscorers, we've sold three and bought three and made a big profit on them. However Origi isn't available and this year we don't have the luxury of fewer games and it's fairly likely we'll see more injuries as a consequence. I'm not convinced Lambert is enough to have in reserve, he's completely untested in Europe too.