You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Salt and vinegar ??

'yes loads of salt and vinegar please'.

Oh, was that loads was it ?? was it though, was that really loads, was it any more than you would have put on anyway ?? no , it wasn't was it.

I had a similar incident at a cafe by my old work which did a great 2 item barm & drink deal but were often niggardly with the sauce.   I asked for some more and the woman locked eyes with me and squirted loads of HP onto my barm.  I had the last laugh through because I really like brown sauce. 

Things that annoy me are people who can't resist commenting at people they don't know based on something they're carrying.   I bought a bag of charcoal today on my lunch as I have a bucket BBQ I bought mid winter for 90p (down from £9, bargain in the co op) I'm dying to try and might crack it out this weekend if it's even the slightest bit warm and between London Road and Shaw Street two people felt the need to comment.  One said "Save me a burger!" and the other asked "Can I come the Barbecue?"

No and No you human-botherers. You're not doing observational humour you're just being a tit. 

• Upvote 4

Things that annoy me are people who can't resist commenting at people they don't know based on something they're carrying. I bought a bag of charcoal today on my lunch as I have a bucket BBQ I bought mid winter for 90p (down from £9, bargain in the co op) I'm dying to try and might crack it out this weekend if it's even the slightest bit warm and between London Road and Shaw Street two people felt the need to comment. One said "Save me a burger!" and the other asked "Can I come the Barbecue?"

No and No you human-botherers. You're not doing observational humour you're just being a tit.

They're the exact same cunts that come out the house when they see you washing the car, just to say 'you can do mine when you're finished'.

Fuck off you wanker before I 'do' you and your car.

• Upvote 1

When you're walking down the road & there's a seagull sitting on top of every fucking lamppost so you have to swerve out into the road to avoid being shat on, risking your own life each time in the process.

1.  Having a typically shit day in work

2.  When you do yoga to wind down after work, but you can't do it because your fucking shoulder fucking knacks

3.  When you get as far as your front fucking door before you realise you've left your fucking keys in work.

4.  After you've been back to work and got back home again, there's a fucking fat-arsed rat in the kitchen.  (Oddly, I did not feel any urge to sing any soft reggae.)

5.  Not getting anything to eat until about quarter to ten.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Upvote 1

2.  When you do yoga to wind down after work, but you can't do it because your fucking shoulder fucking knacks

3.  When you get as far as your front fucking door before you realise you've left your fucking keys in work.

4.  After you've been back to work and got back home again, there's a fucking fat-arsed rat in the kitchen.  (Oddly, I did not feel any urge to sing any soft reggae.)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

*pulls pin*

Harsh on your missus that.

*legs it*

• Upvote 1

When somebody is talking about food, there is a propensity here for at least one person in the group listening to go "yum" i.e. that sounds nice. But they drag it out so it goes "yahhhhm". Cunts.

People who can do something weird with their bodies like clicking a joint or something, and sit there doing it while you're trying to talk to them because they think it's cool. Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Chaka Demus ?

Pliers ?

My memory, the more I try and remember something the less chance I give myself of it happeneing, fucking shocking it is, specifically when I have to bring something to or from work. I left some shopping bits in work, got home, realised, had to go back which is a 40 minute run easy, got back to work picked the shopping up, stopped off at her indoors work, said hello to someone, left the bag of shopping in her work.

• Upvote 1

People who insist on sitting in their seat reservation on an empty tain

Disagree. Why sit in a different seat because it's empty, to then be asked to move when it fills up, or then have to ask someone in your designated seat to move as you were sat in the wrong place. If you've booked a seat, sit in it. If you haven't, don't sit in someone else's. It's not like on a plane where you know once the journey has started you can move where you want. There are variables during a train journey called stops.

• Upvote 5