You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haha, was thinking the same. And am I totally old fashion to think that those "man purses" Sakho carried when he arrived melwood looks completely stupid? Just curious. Not that I care what they wear if they deliver on the pitch. Thrilled about this, 3 signings in 3 hours, not bad.

If it looked anything like Indiana Jones's satchel then surely it's fine?

Liverpool Football Club is delighted to announce the season-long loan signing of Chelsea forward Victor Moses.

1f1e6501-c08c-4be2-99ce-da6655ac75b7_500.jpg

Got to be a good move getting this lad. Lack of an option on him is a bit of a worry but I can't believe if he really fits in we won't find a way to sign him permanently . Maybe he has a buy out clause in his contract.

From the BBC

We've been asked how much money Southampton will make from the Gareth Bale transfer.

The answer is absolutely nothing (almost).

Saints did have a 25% sell-on clause in the deal to sell Bale to Tottenham, but is was renegotiated when the south-coast club were in deep financial trouble.

As part of the new deal, Saints got Spurs goalkeeper Tommy Forecast.

Daniel Levy is some sort of arch-negotiator.

OUCH!!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Arsenal definitely don't need Ozil, but he will improve them so I suppose they do - that 46m could have gone on improving them in other areas. Sakho would have been a much better signing for them, but he turned down Milan to come to us so maybe he just wanted to play for us.

You could probably have got those three players I mentioned for around that money, and it would have made them much, much stronger than just adding Ozil.