You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2013/14 Footy Acca Bet Thread

Bjornebye

I nearly miss doing these as much as the football.

I've had 3 wins in the past week, took over 800 quid net off the bookies on friendlies including a nice 600'odd win on sunday

For tomorrow i'm going:

£50

Forest to beat Huddersfield

QPR to beat Sheff Wed

Pompey to Beat Oxford

All homes

Pays £306 with ladbrokes

You can increase that to nearly £600 if you back Sheff Utd to beat Notts County at home tonight but I hate bets not playing on the same day. Always end up losing the first bet and needing to recover my money.

On another note, Gerrard anytime scorer today is around 1/7 with the bookies. Ridiculous price. Bookie scum!

Had a look on Skybet to see if there were odds on Fowler scoring, there aren't however you can get 6/1 on Lorenzo Melgarejo to score for us!

For those with iphone's/ipad who do accumulators...

There is an new app launched yesterday called acca tracker, its from the Football Accumulator boys on Twitter. Its currently number 4 on the app store downloads, its free and does all the work for you so you just check the app to see how your doing with your bets.

Anyway, my bets for the opening day -

Bet 1

Wigan to beat Barnsley

Gillingham to beat Colchester

Portsmouth to beat Oxford

Reading to beat Ipswich

MK Dons to beat Shrewsbury

Returns £400 from £10

Bet 2

Millwall to beat Yeovil

Forest to beat Huddersfield

QPR/Sheff Wed Draw

Doncaster/Blackpool Draw

Middlesboro/Leicester Draw

Returns £711 from £5

Bet 3

Both Teams to score :

Birmingham/Watford

Doncaster/Blackpool

Leeds/Brighton

Peterboro/Swindon

Preston/Wolves

Returns £77 from £5

All will lose by 1 result/goal as per fucking usual

Stig, you cunt - you now owe me some money.*

I assumed as you live there, you must be in the know about Portsmouth FC. Dropping down another league and being at home, you might assume they would win - coupled with your backing, i included them in my bet. 4-1 at home to Oxford? Fuck off you shit cunts.

Hope Portsmouth are relegated again, and all its inhabitants get shithouse aids.

*Even though they were not alone in fucking me over, i have decided it is all you're fault. £70 please. Thanks.

Stig, you cunt - you now owe me some money.*

I assumed as you live there, you must be in the know about Portsmouth FC. Dropping down another league and being at home, you might assume they would win - coupled with your backing, i included them in my bet. 4-1 at home to Oxford? Fuck off you shit cunts.

Hope Portsmouth are relegated again, and all its inhabitants get shithouse aids.

*Even though they were not alone in fucking me over, i have decided it is all you're fault. £70 please. Thanks.

haha they fucked me over too. dickheads.

I had a quad on this weekend. I put it on twitter really early on Saturday morning it was Burnley/Bolton DRAW with QPR, Wigan and Reading to WIN.

Odds were 31.76 but I only put £10 on it, I was gutted because one of my mates saw the tweet and put £25 on and some random lad from Newcastle thanked me for the tip with a picture of his £20 stake! Fuckers.

I had a quad on this weekend. I put it on twitter really early on Saturday morning it was Burnley/Bolton DRAW with QPR, Wigan and Reading to WIN.

Odds were 31.76 but I only put £10 on it, I was gutted because one of my mates saw the tweet and put £25 on and some random lad from Newcastle thanked me for the tip with a picture of his £20 stake! Fuckers.

feel free to split it between me and banjo