You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Best giving the link. Basically the other clubs blocking them by some law to do with tax.

Monaco splash out £100m on transfers despite Ligue 1 ban | Paul Doyle | Football | guardian.co.uk

Thanks. Them players are taking a right risk but I guess the swollen bank balance makes up for it.

Wish we'd start to get active again. Window has been dead lately.

Thanks. Them players are taking a right risk but I guess the swollen bank balance makes up for it.

Wish we'd start to get active again. Window has been dead lately.

Its pretty funny in a way as the way there being offered a trouble free ride into lige 1 is to bribe the other clubs.

Can see that happening as I think Pepe leaving us is pretty much nailed on.

Yea its been clear for a while, I thought something must have been lined up for a while seeing as we already signed his replacement.Looks like we were waiting for Napoli to get there money from cavani, will be interesting to see how much we get.

There's a number of our players I wouldn't be surprised to see going to Napoli.

Should be interesting to see what Rafa does there. Seen them linked with Higuain earlier. There could be some teething problems if Rafa takes them away from playing three at the back and if the president doesn't have patience..... If he's given time, I think he'll do a good job.

quicker Pepe goes the better imo, obviously be sad as he was a great keeper uptil the last couple of years and a great servant but can't be arsed with the Pepe v Mignolet debate after every goal conceded which would definately happen if he stayed here for some of the competitive games and Mignolet is definately number first choice in my eyes and surely the management's

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Reina, albiol and either damiao or higuain is a good start for rafa over there, if he's given a few years over there I see him winning a title.

Yep, and he'll go far in the CL. Rafa is a top quality manager. It's hard to see a club like Napoli in the CL, with money, attracting top players, with Rafa likely to take them very far.

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, but it's time like this that I've got to wonder what people like Code were thinking when they wanted Rafa out and take the piss out of people wanting us to get back into the CL, saying players want the League cup more than the CL. I couldn't be any more different.

I just hope to fuck we can sneak back in, and when we do I hope we have the balls to drops some serious money on some quality players.

So have we been linked with anymore attackers then since the Arnenian put our nose out of joint??

I hope it's quiet because we are conducting our business behind closed doors and not because we had our eggs in one basket, I hope we don't start the season underwhelmed with the deals we've done, I need a decent signing to gee me up.

So have we been linked with anymore attackers then since the Arnenian put our nose out of joint??

I hope it's quiet because we are conducting our business behind closed doors and not because we had our eggs in one basket, I hope we don't start the season underwhelmed with the deals we've done, I need a decent signing to gee me up.

We've been linked with Brazilian Bernard but apparently we'd not be in the best position as CL teams want him.

All this trouble getting players with no CL makes me think we should keep Suarez even more.