You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

For The Echo to go so big on this and say he will be the second signing of the window, I'd say that negotiations must be at a pretty advanced stage and that the lad has indicated that he wants to come here. Probably just a case of sorting out a fee.

Or they want to put the shits up Blackpool with Ince running down his contract.

Or they want to put the shits up Blackpool with Ince running down his contract.

It could be that. I'd say we would be quite happy for Ince to keep playing for Blackpool and get him in the Summer now.

Should this lad from Inter sign, is it likely that either Suso, Shelvey, a.n.other would go out on loan until the end of the season?

It could be that. I'd say we would be quite happy for Ince to keep playing for Blackpool and get him in the Summer now.

Should this lad from Inter sign, is it likely that either Suso, Shelvey, a.n.other would go out on loan until the end of the season?

Suso I would say, he plays in all the same positions, Echo report suggests he plays as a central midfielder too but I certainly can't see that in the Premier League

No, that was Ed Gein.

Can't help but feel a modern day Ed Gein would be a useful addition to the coaching staff.

I hope Suso goes out on loan. He's going to be a brilliant player, but is probably getting increasingly fucked off with lack of games. Especially when he sees that fraud Downing starting every match.

Can't help but feel a modern day Ed Gein would be a useful addition to the coaching staff.

I hope Suso goes out on loan. He's going to be a brilliant player, but is probably getting increasingly fucked off with lack of games. Especially when he sees that fraud Downing starting every match.

Downing's been playing consistently well for some time now and is being started by Rodgers on no basis other than merit.

Consistently well?

Fucking hell. He's been a bit better than the spineless fucking spastic he was last season, but he's still running away from fullbacks towards our goal. Not even close to being good enough. I'd be delighted if Stoke gave us £5m for him this window, but it looks like we're stuck with him until the summer.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Downing's been playing consistently well for some time now and is being started by Rodgers on no basis other than merit.

He has been playing because he's not a kid. This is the like the reverse of what has happened with Allen. He has had one very good game, and another decent game, then all of a sudden he's playing consistently well. He isn't good enough, and he's the wrong type of player.

Cheers for posting that mate. Based on those words he seems to be exactly the type of player we need to be looking at - young, lots of ability and potential but still with question marks hence a relatively low fee.

We have to try and get these players in before they realise their potential and therefore increase massively in value.