You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you believe there's even a slight possibility of catastrophe on 21/12/12

Ezekiel 25:17

End of the world, mayan or mayanot happen ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. End of the world, mayan or mayanot happen ??

• I'd bet good Monty on something happening.
    • I'm, sorry I was listening to Shakie, what is this nonsene ??

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

And already the backtracking has started. Just reading some old shit before from some arse going on about the 21st not being the day to worry about but the 90 days after.

I suppose they have to come up with something to explain why we will still be here on the 22nd.

If there is one thing the internet has done it's shown just how stupid and gullible a fair proportion of people are, and by that I mainly mean Americans.

I disagree Si. I think that thanks to technology we will stop needing the world. Someone will invent a really strong factor sun cream and we’ll all live on the sun. Then, by erecting solar panels (also coated in said factor sun cream for protection) we can glean the suns power and build two-way radio like machines that will be called “sunios”, (moonios at night) and we can keep in contact with the people left on earth. Although as earth is now gone this might end up being a somewhat underused invention. Later, the soda stream will be put to great use, saving us all, in ways not yet understood by earth-bound man, but instead by dolphins.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Technology AI etc its all becoming to advanced.

I'm quite positive that one day you will find a way to break the internet with a cataclysmic post of John Connor proportions.

No but in a sick fantasy type way I really hope something does. As long as it covers the following aspects;

1. Large portions of mankind wiped out including inhabitants of North America, Scotland, Manchester, The disputed parts of the middle east, Chelsea and Zimababwe. Sparing the rest of the UK and the nice parts of the world.

2. All computerised financial records wiped out and lost forever, thus rendering banks and multinational business obsolete.

3. Some other unexpected cool stuff like a widespread new fruit suddenly emerging that's tastier than the strawberry and cures poverty and starvation.

4. We see some aliens of some description, nice ones like.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah, a 13.7 billion year old universe is going to go kaboom just because some Mayans 4k years ago had a calendar which is running out.

M'kay.

Yeah' date=' a 13.7 billion year old universe is going to go kaboom just because some Mayans 4k years ago had a calendar which is running out.

M'kay.[/quote']

Their not wrong about the sun aligning in the centre of the Milky Way though, on, yep you've guessed it, 21 Dec 2012.

Regardless if the world ending is a load of horse shit, they new their onions when it came to astrology.

Cheque for 5 grand was just paid into my bank account, if something shitty happens I will not be amused.

You'll not be around to be amused or otherwise ;)

It's 21/12/2012 in New Zealand right now....

Oh gosh guys, T..this is it..I can feel it tingling in my anus! Is, this it? is the anus tingling the ascending guys?

Guys I think I'm ascending...

And that's worms. Get it sorted!