You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you want to win the league?

JohnnyH

So who do you hate the least?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. So who do you hate the least?

Yes, the answer is obviously Liverpool, but sadly I don’t think that’ll happen this year. Given that, I think we all probably agree that the title race will be between Man Utd, Man City and probably Chelsea.

So out of those 3 who do you want to win it? Not who do you think will win it, but who do you want to win it. Yes, I like most of you would rather none of them won it, but one of them has to so which is the least evil of that? I’m obviously pretty confident that none of you will vote for the Mancs, but you never know. I’m also wondering will Rafa taking over at Chelsea push them up from being total and utter cunts, to just utter cunts. Or could City be the team you hate most because of their recent jump up the standings due to a ridiculous cash input?

For my money it’s probably City again. Obviously I could never want Utd to win it no matter what as I hate the club and I hate the manager. With Chelsea I obviously have a lot of affection for the manager, but I properly despise the club. With City I’m ambivalent, I hate how they’ve become big, but I accept that there are more and more teams doing this, so they are not their first or only one. I also accept that it’s the only way they would ever have won the league so I can sympathise a bit with the fans. So City is my choice. What say you people of the FF?

City, got nothing particular against them even if I don't really like the whole buying success thing its just the way the games gone and anyone would take it at their club, plus it pisses United off most if they win it, don't like Chelsea at all but seeing Rafa beat Ferguson to the title would also be amusing

City, got nothing particular against them even if I don't really like the whole buying success thing its just the way the games gone and anyone would take it at their club, plus it pisses United off most if they win it, don't like Chelsea at all but seeing Rafa beat Ferguson to the title would also be amusing

Agreed. Deffo City. I don't hate them like some do just because they've got loads of money. Blaming individual clubs for how utterly fucked the game is seems futile.

Purely for this reason; Chelsea. But don't mind City.

I hate the idea of "richest team wins" but that's what the prem has become. Really, the jostling for position amongst the top three reminds me of the bored billionaires gambling on all kinds of nonsense in Rat Race. It's tiresome and irrelevant.

Chelsea have got too many cunts in their squad and Man U have obviously got their share of cuntish players and the Cunt of Cunts as their manager: so, by elimination, City would be (just about) the least hateful option.

Not voting though, because "want" is too strong a word.

Id go City.

I know they have more or less done what Chelsea have and bought the league but at least their fans have stook by them through everything and they have filled their stadiums for years.

Yes im sure they have gained some Glory hunters just like any club winning things but i think at least 50% of Chelsea fans didnt follow them before they were bought out. I have no evidence of this apart from reading comments and listening to their fans opinions on football matters.

Easy one for me Chelsea, put money on them to win the league when they announced Rafa as manager, wedge aside just reading bacon faces comments today would make me say Chelsea be nice for him to prove the doubters wrong even if the 'He did it with someone else's team' bollocks would come out.

I hate the thought of Chelsea winning a thing, but I'd be delighted to see Rafa achieve success. As a Liverpool supporter who still holds Rafa in the highest regard, it's just a shit situation really. In short, I'd say City but if it was Chelsea I probably wouldn't be as traumatised as I usually am when they're successful as a part of me would be happy to see Rafa doing well for himself.

It has to be City.

If Rafa did win it with them, it would be a case of would could have been with us (or should have been in 2009).

United are rotten to the fuckin core with tofay mr f saying Benitez is lucky, the cunt.

City to win it but perhaps Chelsea can knock united out of it when they meet next year or out of the cup or something.

City are the obvious choice for now , but if or when they become as arrogant as them mongs next door I may live to regret this.

If Rafa decides to go toe to toe with the drunk , then seeing him with the league trophy and sticking it to that cunt would soften the blow.

Obviously a lose lose all around though.

Can't believe people want Chelsea to do well because Rafa is there. The utter shite they've gave this club the last few years. Singing during minutes silence spewing utter venom because they now see themselves as the new vanguard. joe cole and then making us look small time everytime they take one of our players because they're now our betters. Fuck Rafa he can do as he pleases he's his own man i thought hed have more class about him but he's now Chelsea manager and like all Chelsea managers he can get to fuck. He has the plastic taint. He's fully aware of the venom between the two sides these days. Anyone who says there not our rivals are still living in the 80s they've been rivals the minute they bought ambition and laid it on thick..

I just don't get it either.

Mental as anything.

Chelsea, to me, are just a club that had a bit of a weird ground with cars parked behind the goal. A club that until the late 90's hadn't won anything for years. Then there was Abramovic. I don't recall Liverpool fans 'hating' Chelsea when we were vying with them for a Champions League place in 2002/03, with us losing out on the final day.

I'm not going to go round with my fingers, toes and bollocks crossed in the hope that Chelsea win every game, but I would be made up for Rafa if he won something there, especially the league.

Neg away to your heart's content.