You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to go with 202 to get 3 together for every game. Don't mind though, when your in your in as far as I'm concerned.*

*Unless it's the back of the Anny upper or lower,they're shite.

Nothing wrong with 202

A ticket is a ticket, who gives a shite where it is, you should be thankful your in the ground ffs.

Some people never get to be part of it, silverlining has never been closer than watford, so spare a thought eh.

Nothing wrong with 202

A ticket is a ticket, who gives a shite where it is, you should be thankful your in the ground ffs.

Some people never get to be part of it, silverlining has never been closer than watford, so spare a thought eh.

I aint complaining at all mate! 202 is my regular block. Quite happy to sit on the roof if needs be.

Went online this morning to get Swansea and West Brom got down to 1 minute and the bastard booted me out setting the counter to 2hrs 20mins ! Chanced the phone and got straight through not a ,sorry all lines are busy please try again later, to be heard.

Very happy with the way the sales went. I suppose it helps with us being pretty crap and a recession on.

Did you manage to get them?

Yes I did in the end, 3 online and 3 on the phone.

Logged in on my own card first but could not get all 6, think you can only buy 4 or 5.

Then I logged in with my brothers card but got an estimated 1 h wait so got through on the phone and got another 3.

Shittest seats in The Main stand which are not non restricted though in the MW section.

I almost feel ashamed for coming up with these ticket for my mate and his family after I said I could help them out, its only their second time over with 4 kids though so I guess they will be pleased either way.

Logged in on my own card first but could not get all 6, think you can only buy 4 or 5.

Then I logged in with my brothers card but got an estimated 1 h wait so got through on the phone and got another 3.

Shittest seats in The Main stand which are not non restricted though in the MW section.

I almost feel ashamed for coming up with these ticket for my mate and his family after I said I could help them out, its only their second time over with 4 kids though so I guess they will be pleased either way.

Not at all, Imagine how bad it would have been trying to get them tickets by himself

Not at all, Imagine how bad it would have been trying to get them tickets by himself

Yes and instead of paying £44 pr ticket he would probably have to pay around £150 pr ticket through some agent (Thomas Cook) so considering its not that bad, I've almost saved him the costs of a season ticket.

Before they started this half season sale there were far better seats availible and people did not end up with so many spares as they do now because you did not need to plan 6 months ahead, thats the downside for me.

The process of actually buying them and the time you spend to do that is obviously better.

Here's a thought.....

How about binning off all advance ticketing (except united and everton, which will be a voucher game.) and queuing to get in? No Internet sales? (I miss those police horses trampling over me to sort the lines out)

The only thing i don't like is the way they advertise the official membership as if you're gonna get tickets in these sales, which isn't true.

Personally i'll take tickets anywhere, and won't not buy some just because they're restricted view.

Managed to get a couple for all except Spurs, though some are separated and some are at the back where, with my eyesight, i probably won't see much!

It is better than it used to be, but the fact is that there are more people who want tickets than there are seats in the ground, so there will always be disappointments.

Thank God you haven't got to take them on the old standing Kop?! That would have been humiliating! All that singing, swaying, atmosphere, sweat, piss and fun...perish the thought!

Thank God you haven't got to take them on the old standing Kop?! That would have been humiliating! All that singing, swaying, atmosphere, sweat, piss and fun...perish the thought!

The MW section of the Main Stand is embarrassing just like most of the Main Stand is.