You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm fuming at this memebers sale.

When you get in 5 minutes after it opens and have more than 13 games recorded on your card from last season you expect there to be some half decent seats availible, but no.

Absolutely impossible to get any half decent seats when you are trying to get two together.

Those who think we dont need a new stadium better rethink their position because they could not be more wrong if they tried.

Cant wait until Thursday when I'm going to try and get 3 + 3 together for a mate and his family, will be fun.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every stand and every block in the ground was available, I fail to see how you couldn't find a pair together in the ground for any of the games. I could literally choose anywhere along 305 in the Kop and it was the same for any other area, I checked out of curiosity.

Maybe it's your weird Noggie internet.

Every stand and every block in the ground was available, I fail to see how you couldn't find a pair together in the ground for any of the games. I could literally choose anywhere along 305 in the Kop and it was the same for any other area, I checked out of curiosity.

Maybe it's your weird Noggie internet.

I dont really classify 305 as good seats though.

It was impossible to find pairs anywhere apart from the outskirts of the Kop and not much better either on the Main Stand (God forbid) or the Centenary.

Henry: "Ok, so a refurbished and expanded Anfield has to be the way to go. Financially viable, doable, and it means keeping the club at its spiritual home. It's what the fans want."

Werner: "Not quite, John. There's this Norwegian guy on the internet who says a new stadium is a must because he couldn't get two half-decent seats together for a match the other week."

Henry: "Oh, him again."

I dont have a problem with the day trippers, you dont have to be from the city to support the club, but for fucks sake its being there that counts. Don't mind though, when your in your in as far as I'm concerned.* as chris71 said, you dont like the seats? dont fucking go, let a fan who wants to be there have them

He likes to be with the other day tripper so they don't get disturbed by singing and shouting whilst taking pictures while the game is going on.

Oh look at you.

I like sitting closer to the pitch and thats why I'd rather sit on the side in 208 than 305, 306 etc, even if 208 is a bit shite and you cant follow the time from there either.

One thinks Anfield will be a better place without you anyway, hopefully someone will get the tickets who are supportive of Rodgers. Also, it will give you more time to sit at your PC & compile some more shit stats to suit your agenda you weird,boring cunt. Carry on begging me aswell Code if you want, if it makes you happy. Weirdo.

I forgot that the sale was today until I saw this thread. Just logged on now and got tickets for all games in my preferred block (202). This sale is much better than it used to be in my opinion.

Before they started this half season sale there were far better seats availible and people did not end up with so many spares as they do now because you did not need to plan 6 months ahead, thats the downside for me.

The process of actually buying them and the time you spend to do that is obviously better.

I'm in row 1 of the Kop for five of the games. I won't see anything.

Row 1 of the Kop sounds a bit bad mate and the sad thing is that there will be better tickets availible on Thursday for the same games.

I guess thats the priority you get from going to every home game.