You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dance tunes

Thomo123

I know there are a few dance music officianardos on here so im looking for some decent (current) tune recommendations. Unfortunately having a wee nipper has left me short of proper good quality listening time.

Ill bang a couple in to start us off

[YOUTUBE]BnigNbYVQJE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Vsy1URDYK88[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not dead current but still getting played quite a bit

Avicii - Sihouettes

Jay Z & Kanye West - N*ggas in Paris (Vandal Squad Remix)

Muse - Starlight (Marco Jules Remix) available from the DJs website

La Roux - In For the Kill (Skream remix)

Avicii - Nictoria (Lee Morrison Edit)

Great shout with Sihouettes.

It's probably been played in clubs for months now, but it's one I've heard quite a bit recently - 'Million Voices' by Otto Knows.

[YOUTUBE]q66v9kv1F24[/YOUTUBE]

That is my most hated track of the decade. Every pissed up twat in Ibiza thought it would be great to sing this 24/7 wherever you went.

That is my most hated track of the decade. Every pissed up twat in Ibiza thought it would be great to sing this 24/7 wherever you went.

I've not been to Ibiza, but I've not heard any pissed up twats singing it here either. I can see how it can get irritating in the right context though. I've listened to Pryda's album which has some great stuff on it.

Get on Pryda, Fehrplay, Jeremy Olander, Andre Sobota, Richard Knott, Arty and Mat Zo to name a few progressive house and techy DJ's

I'm a big trance fan but not sure if you'll like it.

I love trance....just dont seem to dance to it as much now ive hit 34. Deep and progressive is my main bag nowadays.

And get some more links up you lazy cunt!!