You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Only way I want juventus to go through is for that cunting rat evra to spontaneously combust

edit :

However remembering Luis is awaiting in the final,seeing Suarez nut Meg the bastard and knock one into top corner would be fucking brilliant

• Upvote 2

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Only way I want juventus to go through is for that cunting rat evra to spontaneously combust

This is my conflict as well.  Real stand for everything that is wrong with modern football and they are destroying the game I love.  Juventus have Evra.  I can't decide which is worse.

• Upvote 2

The referee is slaughtering Juventus. Juve has absolutely no chance against this cunr for a referee.

It looks like UEFA and the multinationals want Messi Vs Roid-aldo, sorry I meant Barcelona Vs Real final.

Fuck off modern football and fuck those who get excited with it. Fucking plastic cunts.

This is my conflict as well.  Real stand for everything that is wrong with modern football and they are destroying the game I love.  Juventus have Evra.  I can't decide which is worse.

I loathe Real Madrid.  I loathe their historical ties to Franco, I loathe the way that they blatantly tap up any player they want to sign and then do everything they can to screw their clubs over whilst crying like little bitches if anybody has the audacity to approach one of their players and most of all I loathe that they have the single most loathesome individual I have ever seen play the game as their current figurehead.

Nobody epitomises the arrogance of the modern player better than slimy fucking cuntface Ronaldo.  I saw him doing his fucking Zoolanderesque 'intense look #354' for the camera prior to a free kick just before I popped out to get some tea and I was seized by an urge to not only punch my monitor through, but to jump on a plane to Madrid carrying the pieces and feed them to him before kicking him to death.

I'm hardly a a fan of Evra either.  Absolutely no contest as to which side I'd rather see go through here though.

The best result would be Juve win, but on 85 minutes Evra goes in for a tackle on Ronaldo who executes the most cynical dive in the history of football with Evra getting a red and missing the final.  Ideally Pogba would then punch Ronaldo right over the top of the stadium in retaliation and receive a special award from UEFA for services to the game, but I acknowledge that might be expecting a bit too much.

I shouldn't want Juve to win anything because I've always followed Milan in Itaian footy but it's that which indirectly explains the reason I want them to win, that reason being Buffon.

I still remember me and a mate watching his first game in Serie A for Parma against Milan; when you watch a game featuring Zola, Stoichkov, Baggio and Weah and the player we were raving about after it was the 17 year old keeper, we just knew we were seeing the start of something special.  He's a true legend of the game and at 37 has to be coming close to the end of an amazing career; I wouldn't begrudge him another crack at Big Ears especially if it meant that snidey litle twatbag Ronaldo and heart-hands monkey-boy didn't get their hands on it.

Fuck Real Madrid.

• Upvote 12

I loathe Real Madrid. I loathe their historical ties to Franco, I loathe the way that they blatantly tap up any player they want to sign and then do everything they can to screw their clubs over whilst crying like little bitches if anybody has the audacity to approach one of their players and most of all I loathe that they have the single most loathesome individual I have ever seen play the game as their current figurehead.

Nobody epitomises the arrogance of the modern player better than slimy fucking cuntface Ronaldo. I saw him doing his fucking Zoolanderesque 'intense look #354' for the camera prior to a free kick just before I popped out to get some tea and I was seized by an urge to not only punch my monitor through, but to jump on a plane to Madrid carrying the pieces and feed them to him before kicking him to death.

I'm hardly a a fan of Evra either. Absolutely no contest as to which side I'd rather see go through here though.

The best result would be Juve win, but on 85 minutes Evra goes in for a tackle on Ronaldo who executes the most cynical dive in the history of football with Evra getting a red and missing the final. Ideally Pogba would then punch Ronaldo right over the top of the stadium in retaliation and receive a special award from UEFA for services to the game, but I acknowledge that might be expecting a bit too much.

I shouldn't want Juve to win anything because I've always followed Milan in Itaian footy but it's that which indirectly explains the reason I want them to win, that reason being Buffon.

I still remember me and a mate watching his first game in Serie A for Parma against Milan; when you watch a game featuring Zola, Stoichkov, Baggio and Weah and the player we were raving about after it was the 17 year old keeper, we just knew we were seeing the start of something special. He's a true legend of the game and at 37 has to be coming close to the end of an amazing career; I wouldn't begrudge him another crack at Big Ears especially if it meant that snidey litle twatbag Ronaldo and heart-hands monkey-boy didn't get their hands on it.

Fuck Real Madrid.

Fuck 'em both. And Barcelona.

Fuck 'em both. And Barcelona.

I hate the way Barca basically pull the same stunts as Real when it comes to other club's players, they're as bad as each other on that score.  The other side of the coin though is that they have a player who can bring me more joy by watching him play for five minutes than most other teams can manage in a match.

That Messi isn't bad either.

• Upvote 1

Bale having one of those nights.

Why do British footballers who sign for Madrid start wearing fucking hairbands? McManaman, Woodgate, Bale... Tarts.

I'm convinced Bale is going to do a Maloney after he retires, he has the goal celebration of a 14 year old girl, the hair of a 14 year old girl, might as well just come out in a tube top and ra-ra skirt and have done with it.

Why do British footballers who sign for Madrid start wearing fucking hairbands? McManaman, Woodgate, Bale... Tarts.

Thanks for reminding me that Real Madrid actually signed Dot Cotton, proper laugh that gave me.

Even Beckham used to wear a hairband when he played for them.

State of Marcelo, what is it about Brazilians and shit hair?

Not just Brazilians, but footballers in general. They all seem to think you need a shit haircut, a shitload of shit tattoos, some shit multi-coloured boots, and posts loads of shit on social media. It's all just shit really.

• Upvote 1